Drink Package Deal Alert!

LaShelle2

I got the Refreshment drink package for my husband. He doesn't drink alcohol or coffee, but does need to drink quite a bit of water to stay properly hydrated and he likes juice and a virgin drink or two. So it's a good deal for him.

I wish the price of the Deluxe package would come down. It's $48 for our cruise (8 days on the Oasis). If it were more like $35/day I would get it for myself since I do like to drink wine, coffee and mixed drinks. But $48 is too much for me to shell out.

This is an EXCEL spreadsheet that was provided sometime ago by another CC member; I saved it and have since Modified it, i.e. Deluxe & Refreshment.

It may help when trying to decide whether the Cost of Pkgs is "worth it".

Enter the Number of Pkgs in Cell C6 and/or C8, and the Price of the Pkg in Cells D6 and/or D8.

Then make your best guess when determining the number of Drinks and Type per day. Once complete, review the results in Cell G98 (or H98) to determine savings, if any.

Just worked out what my Bar bill would be.................$963.

Well worth the package and that was being conservative.

I thought our +$1000 bill from the spa was bad!

Can't imagine adding another $1k in liquor! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My DW will have a go at getting the Spa bill up.

The bar bill estimate does include Soda's, Coffee's, Bottled water & Orange Juice, so not all Liquor:D

Sorry for being behind. My husband and I just booked a 3 day on the Majesty in January. We were not planning a cruise, so I haven't been keeping up with the forums.

We generally always get the drink package (with my husband I would rather know what it is going to cost me up front then having to guess what he will drink). Right now it is priced at 48.00 plus 18%. That is the sale price? I'm guessing I should go ahead and book it at that price. Would it possibly go down anymore?

Also, the package works on Coco Cay correct?

Thanks!

Sorry for being behind. My husband and I just booked a 3 day on the Majesty in January. We were not planning a cruise, so I haven't been keeping up with the forums.

We generally always get the drink package (with my husband I would rather know what it is going to cost me up front then having to guess what he will drink). Right now it is priced at 48.00 plus 18%. That is the sale price? I'm guessing I should go ahead and book it at that price. Would it possibly go down anymore?

Also, the package works on Coco Cay correct?

Thanks!

The $48 is the sale price. I would book now. If it goes down further just cancel it and rebook.

Your package can be used on CocoCay.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Thanks for the quick response! I had it sitting in my cart trying to decide. Will purchase directly :)

Some people have a cheaper price, your $48 is on the high end (people have reported that their sale price is $38-$48), but at least one person has gotten on the ship this week and confirmed that the price on board is much higher ($58 +18% which ends up being $64.90).

The price might go lower if they have another sale, and if you happen to get a higher % off on your sale next time than you did this time (sounds like you got the 20% offer, but some people got 25% or 30%). It might also be that your sailing has a higher regular price to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums