NCL website - choose deck

jtdlmc

On a mock booking I have chosen a cabin category that can be found on more than one deck. The list of available cabins that populates for me shows only cabins on deck 10. How do I see which cabins are available on deck 12 (same cabin category)?

On a mock booking I have chosen a cabin category that can be found on more than one deck. The list of available cabins that populates for me shows only cabins on deck 10. How do I see which cabins are available on deck 12 (same cabin category)?

The system will only list a small number of available cabins. If you have a list of cabins in your booking category, you can enter them manually and see if they are available.

Hmmm, I can't find anywhere to enter a cabin number manually :(

You can't enter a cabin number anymore - it used to be that way. I just called and asked if the cabin I really wanted was open and booked through NCL by phone.

All available rooms should show up.

No, only 10 or 12 available cabins in any given category show up on the booking engine.

You can't enter a cabin number anymore - it used to be that way. I just called and asked if the cabin I really wanted was open and booked through NCL by phone.

I went to another cruise booking site which let me see all available cabins. I find it takes so much longer to call and ask than it does to quickly check on the website, but I that was my next step :)

OP you cannot list more rooms. it sucks. perhaps using a 3rd party site to see what rooms are avaliable would be good. i know some sites even have blinking lites on the rooms to show you what is open.

if you call NCL will they tell you what rooms are on a certain deck i wonder?