Downgrading from classic alcohol to premium non-alcohol packages

Happy Cruiser 6143

There have been several discussions about the ability to downgrade from the classic alcohol package to the premium non-alcohol package.

I'm just off the Infinity and I can report that my butler was able to make the switch for me in about 5 minutes. I was careful to do this prior to using the package because I understand that once having used the package it can be a problem.

Linda

Edited by Happy Cruiser 6143

Glad your butler sorted it for you. My OH has downgraded on the last 4 Eclipse trips including in May this year however in September he was denied and they categorically said it had never been allowed. Hate inconsistency.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad your butler sorted it for you. My OH has downgraded on the last 4 Eclipse trips including in May this year however in September he was denied and they categorically said it had never been allowed. Hate inconsistency.

When we stopped immediately at guest relations after we boarded, my sister was told NO. Cannot change to NAPrem from Classic package which was our perk.NO way, no how....

She saw the Concieg name badge on the person behind her when she turned around standing by the staircase.. She explained her problem and then said, I have been on this ship for five mintues and you are telling me that Service does not mean a thing to you for your guests. Jason then took her aside and put a NAPR sticker on her seapass. She gave him a big hug....:D

This was on the Constellation in July.

Edited by Azulann

There have been several discussions about the ability to downgrade from the classic alcohol package to the premium non-alcohol package.

I'm just off the Infinity and I can report that my butler was able to make the switch for me in about 5 minutes. I was careful to do this prior to using the package because I understand that once having used the package it can be a problem.

Linda

I was told by three different Celebrity reps that we would be able to make this change on the Summit in January. I'm glad to hear it worked for you!

Inconsistency is bad. Flat out lying is worse. Lying lights my fuse and I make them pay for it. I'd have called them on it. And complained up the ladder. Next time take a printout of this thread.

Thank you Linda for your post.

I have always purchased the Premium N. A. package. This time, I have the classic package with the 1-2-3 go perks. As I do not drink alcohol -- I was wondering if I could do this and you have answered my question.

Will try to do so on my January cruises (before I use the package) and see what happens. If unsuccessful, as I am in a Concierge stateroom -- will see the concierge at the first opportunity and hopefully get it changed.

Thank you once again

Just wondering what the main difference is with the premium non-alcoholic package? Like frozen virgin drinks? Or is it more with waters and juices?

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The differences for those that don't drink alcohol are mainly the premium waters and the vitamin waters.

Can I get some advise for my Summit cruise in April? I too have the classic pkg for my daughters room. One will be 21 the other only 19, what will come of my 19 year old drink package? Will it revert to just the soda pkg or will they let us get the premium N/A pkg? Any experience with this? I can log into their reservation and see the drink package is attached but will Celebrity notice this or will she maybe get to keep the classic? They don't drink at all right now but want that package for all the different types of non alcoholic drinks.

Can I get some advise for my Summit cruise in April? I too have the classic pkg for my daughters room. One will be 21 the other only 19, what will come of my 19 year old drink package? Will it revert to just the soda pkg or will they let us get the premium N/A pkg? Any experience with this? I can log into their reservation and see the drink package is attached but will Celebrity notice this or will she maybe get to keep the classic? They don't drink at all right now but want that package for all the different types of non alcoholic drinks.

From my experience it will be the classic NA package. We had my daughter (who was 10 at the time) booked as the 2nd person and my Mom as the 3rd and they both got classic NA per 123 go at the time. I was able to see it in my order history in cruise planner. I called and switched the order of the passengers and my Mom then had the classic alcoholic package.

If my perk is the "premium beverage package", does that mean I get all the drinks the premium NA package is entitled to or does it specifically only include the "better" alcoholic drinks? I am a teetotaller so the alcoholic drinks are no value to me. This is the first time we will be having a drinks package on Celebrity so we are a little confused.

If my perk is the "premium beverage package", does that mean I get all the drinks the premium NA package is entitled to or does it specifically only include the "better" alcoholic drinks? I am a teetotaller so the alcoholic drinks are no value to me. This is the first time we will be having a drinks package on Celebrity so we are a little confused.

The premium drink package includes all premium alcoholic, as well as all premium non-alcoholic. You get it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums