LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas! - Nov 12, 2016/ 8 night Eastern Caribbean

ckrobyn

a7c96ec08d5aae326902607b3b0cf66a.jpg

Loving this beautiful day inFt Lauderdale and can't wait to get this party started, Robyn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome photo!

Save me some margarita, we are on our way over! [emoji3]

Have a wonderful cruise. How does the service on sunwing compare to Air Canada or WestJet. Enjoy Fort Lauderdale.

Great question. I am very happy with Sunwing. The price was right, and the seats were roomy - what more can you ask for?

As for Air Canada, I really dislike their Rouge planes and avoid at all costs. If I have to fly Rouge I pay for premium seats, otherwise my knees will hit the seat in front of me [emoji16].

Hi Robyn! Glad you got to Lauderdale safely!

Paul and I are cruising next week too on NCL Epic. It is the first sailing out of Port Canaveral and goes to Tortola, Nassau and St. Thomas.

I won't have wifi on the ship, so I will read your review when we get back on the 19th.

Have a drink for me on Freedom 🍷and have fun!

Hi Robyn! Glad you got to Lauderdale safely!

Paul and I are cruising next week too on NCL Epic. It is the first sailing out of Port Canaveral and goes to Tortola, Nassau and St. Thomas.

I won't have wifi on the ship, so I will read your review when we get back on the 19th.

Have a drink for me on Freedom [emoji485]and have fun!

Hey Denise! Great to hear from you [emoji3] have a super cruise too!

Following along. I remember your past reviews and they are great. I'M a fellow Torontonian too. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much, I really enjoy reporting LIVE! I hear there is a chill in Toronto?! ☀️

Have a great Cruise, Robyn. . . I will be following daily !

Radio

;);)

Hey Radio, glad to have you following along! You'd be very happy in this hotel, there is a Starbucks in the lobby [emoji106]

Thank you for doing this, can't wait to read all about it. I am on the 11/26 8-night. If at all possible, can you let us know the menus and entertainment (Love and Marriage, Quest) for each night?

For sure! I'll be posting all kinds of info from the ship. I'll make sure I let you know which nights are what entertainment. I'll also try and post the MDR menu as often as I can. If you are wondering about a specific night, let me know.

Love that I found this review today as a group of 30 of us will be onboard 12/10/16 for this exact itinerary. Even more fun is that on day 5 of the cruise I'll be getting married on the beach at the Marriott in St. Kitts!!!! 8 days on our favorite ship, best friends and family and coming home with a wife.....gonna be awesome. Looking forward to the review and thank you Robyn.

Wow! Congrats on your upcoming wedding, how exciting! You may be interested to know that the Marriott is where we plan to spend our day on St.Kitts! [emoji4]

Stay tuned for those pictures!!

I've officially been awake for almost 16 hours [emoji15] Trying to stay awake until at least 9PM.

Today was fun, we relaxed by the pool, then took a walk down Las Olas to another hotel where our friends are staying. This is a great area with a really nice beach and tons of shops and restaurants within walking distance. Here are a few photos of the area

c9c3ac0d62e5d2bd4e880107e5254a64.jpg6c843c5c4091bb83821011826a854e9d.jpg

69cadec6a6e1f8d64433cb65fef6a878.jpg

Time to wrap up a very long, but fun day.

Our plan for tomorrow includes tickets for the water taxi - it's a hop on hop off kinda thing, and a great way to see a bit of the area.

We had dinner tonight at a local Italian restaurant called Boconccini's, it was excellent. No offense to my fellow Canadians, but we could learn a thing or two from our friends in the U.S on how to make pizza, they know it's all about the cheese!!!

652492fda00deea0a43d5d18c64983e3.jpg

Have a good night everyone, and thanks for following along [emoji4]

Thanks so much, I really enjoy reporting LIVE! I hear there is a chill in Toronto?! ☀️

Starting tomorrow, so you've left at just the perfect time. Enjoy!

P.S. - Wow, what an amazing hotel room. Great way to start your trip!

Edited by LuCruise

Wow! Congrats on your upcoming wedding, how exciting! You may be interested to know that the Marriott is where we plan to spend our day on St.Kitts! [emoji4]

Stay tuned for those pictures!!

Awesome!! Can't wait to see them and then to see it live ;) Thank you.