LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas! - Nov 12, 2016/ 8 night Eastern Caribbean

ckrobyn

My next post will be from the airport at 4 A.M [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes, I hope I'm not awake when you post it. Safe travels and I look forward to catching up with you on your review. There have been some good reading these last few weeks and more to come this week. Safe travels Robyn.

Andrew

I made it to the airport, and I'm very happy that I have Nexus/Global entry as I was able to breeze through customs and security [emoji106]

246c4cb076251eefbb0a67ebb89351ad.jpg

There have been some great improvements to Toronto's Pearson Airport

b21c44f73f5c563fde8972a2b5d286ba.jpg

I'm now at my gate and about to enjoy a coffee. Happy to be at the airport early, but I'm getting too old to wake up at zero dark thirty [emoji15]

Next stop......Fort Lauderdale!

Good morning and safe travels to you.

What a great way to wake up and find this thread !!!!!

Book marked for when I get home from work.

Enjoy your cruise as I know I will enjoy following it !!!

Thanks for taking the time.

Sea Ya

Welcome to LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas! I'm very excited to be sailing on the Freedom again as it is definitely a favorite of mine [emoji106]

This cruise will take us to Labadee, San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maarten. I have plans for most of these ports, and will be reporting on my day at each of them complete with commentary and pictures

Yea, thanks in advance, I know I will enjoy/benefit from what you take the time to do. I also love Freedom and we are about ready to consider doing a longer than 7 day cruise soon, this might be ideal.

We just arrived at the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale after a very smooth flight. In fact the tailwind was on our side and we landed about 20 minutes ahead of schedule.

Here's the view from my seat on the plane

83bec56321e990fde717aae6abe01661.jpg

We are sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for our rooms to be ready, so far I like what I see...

cd1d61636a6a01c42b545d5a8781b033.jpg

c18ccab20704d61d1364b72a58ef2347.jpg

It's very sunny and hot here today, so plans are to relax by the pool and enjoy a few drinks [emoji4]

I'll post pictures of the pool area and of course my room as soon as it is ready.

I almost forgot to mention that the beautiful Harmony of the Seas was sitting at the Port as we drove by, first glimpse and she's a beauty [emoji106]

Edited by ckrobyn

Hi Robyn! I'll be following along with you this week, but from the Harmony! Since we are on this same sailing together next February, I'm really looking forward to this :)

Chris

Amazing! I just saw the Harmony docked at PE [emoji3]. Are we sailing on the same Freedom cruise this coming February? Have a fantastic week on the Harmony, we will be docked together in St. Maarten along with the Anthem and a few other ships too. That will be a very busy port!

Stay tuned, I'll let you know.

In the meantime I'm on a Marriott bed and they could teach RCI a thing or two about comfortable mattresses.

Possibly, but I doubt they have the same fire retardant standards. 😉

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for doing this, can't wait to read all about it. I am on the 11/26 8-night. If at all possible, can you let us know the menus and entertainment (Love and Marriage, Quest) for each night?

Edited by lvstitch

Love that I found this review today as a group of 30 of us will be onboard 12/10/16 for this exact itinerary. Even more fun is that on day 5 of the cruise I'll be getting married on the beach at the Marriott in St. Kitts!!!! 8 days on our favorite ship, best friends and family and coming home with a wife.....gonna be awesome. Looking forward to the review and thank you Robyn.