Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

On board. Real time destruction of beef on weck in Park Cafe. More to come.

8501c003241209cd789509d37fec4e55.jpg

755c51ba8ca6f9ba0bb4cd715f1de19d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am loving reading your review. Thanks! We board HOTS on Saturday 11/19...I cannot wait. Quick question for you on the Park Cafe. Do they have single serve bags of Frito Lay products there? They did both times we sailed on the Allure but sometimes things change so I wanted to ask. My son is a picky eater and those bags of chips have saved the day multiple times (holding him over until he found something real that he would eat)... :)

Thanks!

I should've added in regards to the suite sundeck, you need to scan your card to go up to enter into it. There is a wonderful bar and it is exceptionally quiet. You do pay for drinks here even though they are free in the suite lounge. There are nice loungers with good cushions on them and towels there if you require them. There are m also chairs and tables to sit and relax. They are in shaded as well as sunny areas.

Sorry for not being as descriptive the first go around. I was consuming breakfast at Johnny Rockets.

all good..thanks for the all the info...yes, we would like to see your suite sun deck tour...how do I get access to your past Periscopes is there a link?

Thanks!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Look what I got at the meet and mingle.

ef489f1d27f75c21aa9235db8af0a0eb.jpg

We also had a great cabin crawl. Thanks to all the people who provided their cabins for the showing and a special thank you to Niksmom630 for organizing it all. It was a lot of fun.

Matt from Royal Caribbean blog dot com was on the US two day inaugural sailing and posted 10 secrets on Harmony. You might want to check them out & let us know what you think. Thanks for your review.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Forums mobile app

I will when I get home. Matt is usually 100% correct.

I think I have 20 of them already. Here are a few random ones.

- don't eat the chilli at Johnny Rockets

- if you do, don't use the bathroom at the Aqua Theatre.

- Royal Caribbean needs to add sound proofing to the Aqua Theatre washroom. It isn't well sound proofed.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Hope you finally got to meet Emmy at the meet and mingle [emoji4]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

I did. It was only for a few minutes but it was a pleasure to meet her and Rick.

Hi Andrew - I've been traveling a lot (not cruises unfortunately) and have not been on CC much. Glad to see you on Harmony and looking forward to it.

(I'm currently in LA and will be visiting the Petersen on Thursday btw :) )

If you can take the tour of the vault as well. Lisa and I will be going to The Pebble Beach Concours next year. I'm really looking forward to it.

Andrew thank you for the great review. We are going on Harmony July of 2017. I am having so much fun reading about it and starting to plan. Thanks for all the humor.

Your welcome.

No one seems to have asked this yet, but is it easy to switch the stateroom TV input to HDMI?

We didn't bring all the gear for this cruise, in fact we have barely had the TV on. I will take a look to see how easy it is to access the HDMI input.

Hi Andrew I'm really enjoying following your adventures, and getting some information for my cruise next week. If you have a chance you should be able to get some good pictures of the super moon tonight. Thanks

I gotta go out and look up.

Those Aqua Theater pictures just reminded me of why I love the Oasis class ships. <sigh>

Indeed.

- Royal Caribbean needs to add sound proofing to the Aqua Theatre washroom. It isn't well sound proofed.

Omggggg [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I am loving reading your review. Thanks! We board HOTS on Saturday 11/19...I cannot wait. Quick question for you on the Park Cafe. Do they have single serve bags of Frito Lay products there? They did both times we sailed on the Allure but sometimes things change so I wanted to ask. My son is a picky eater and those bags of chips have saved the day multiple times (holding him over until he found something real that he would eat)... :)

Thanks!

Right now they are still pimping chips from the EU. They are only "salted" flavour. If the regular selection shows up I will report back. This is what they are serving now.

Edit: I'm glad to see that they are 100% OK. If they were only 80% I'd be worried.

e9cc19e20a9021ef6627f2ef53d7941e.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Right now they are still pimping chips from the EU. They are only "salted" flavour. If the regular selection shows up I will report back. This is what they are serving now.

I didn't ask but thank you for sharing. Really hope for something different. :( I remember different selections on oasis/allure.

Hmmmmm wonder if they have cocoa Krispies. :) will find out soon enough.

I'm about to start packing tomorrow ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I didn't ask but thank you for sharing. Really hope for something different. :( I remember different selections on oasis/allure.

Hmmmmm wonder if they have cocoa Krispies. :) will find out soon enough.

I'm about to start packing tomorrow ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm not packing till the last minute. They're throwing me off.

We saw Grease tonight. It was a well done production. Lisa was pleased with the show and I was too. There was no eye dropping on my behalf.

We are now hanging in On Air watching the Giants starting to slide down the hill.

If you can take the tour of the vault as well. Lisa and I will be going to The Pebble Beach Concours next year. I'm really looking forward to it.

Forums

Oh really? My husband is a SCCA judge. But I don't know if we will do Pebble Beach next year or not. He usually receives an invitation, and it would be so much fun to meet you! :D:):D

Edited by Coralc

In theory GS and above gets you in with no reservations. Except for the comedy club.

The pepper grinders is an CR CC joke.

8:15 2 full rows of empty chairs. WOW.

b6958756e078cd07d5c8dd6837400056.jpg

Here's a strange request, can you tell me how many loungers are in the beach pool. Just the ones that front the pool, not the ones over by the hot tub. It looks so much more crowded than Oasis

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

LOL, TMI but good to know!

Is the chili really that bad at JR's?

Edit: I'm glad to see that they are 100% OK. If they were only 80% I'd be worried.

I seriously hope they have real American unhealthy chips by the time we sail on the 19th!

Im typically in 'read-only' mode on reviews but since I'm sitting here in the bathroom I felt compelled to comment; *that* was funny.

Great review!