Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

Could you post a picture of the view from you balcony? We will be in 1738 on Dec 3rd and wondering if we will be able to look at the boardwalk from our room. Since there is only 2 cabins between ours and yours a picture will help. Also if able can you post Coastal Kitchen menus? Thank you

Hey, that is my friend Ellen in your pic. Good to see she made it!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I'm glad she made it too.

Thanks for doing the "live", Andrew! Did you scream going down the Abyss?? [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I howled with laughter. I could scope it unless the camera was attached to my body. I was informed that doubled sided tape to my forehead was not an option.

Just found out a friend of ours and her husband are on this cruise too! Small world.

By the way, I'm watching you sail away so wave when you pass the camera! :)

We had a blast at sail away.

Oh no! The Abyss is a "matt slide"? Ugh, I'm slightly phobic of matt slides, after a bad experience as a kid. Oh well- I think I'll still give it a try :)!!! 90+ days and counting!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's no burlap bag slide, like when I was a kid. I will be doing it again, without a doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

Could you post a picture of the view from you balcony? We will be in 1738 on Dec 3rd and wondering if we will be able to look at the boardwalk from our room. Since there is only 2 cabins between ours and yours a picture will help. Also if able can you post Coastal Kitchen menus? Thank you

I hope to get the Costal Kitchen menu in a few days. In the meantime here are a few pics that should help you out.

31a4e536b21098a166945e218d99d330.jpg

24db2d7a6ea25298a3119746a9005abb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hope to get the Costal Kitchen menu in a few days. In the meantime here are a few pics that should help you out.

I believe the menu should be on RoyalIQ. I believe someone from the last live thread posted it.

Only 70 some-odd days until I have my turn :D

Well, thanks Andrew! I am not going to get a darn thing done today!:o I've tried to leave my PC but am afraid of missing something!! Cruise addiction is very real!!!:eek: I am in fantasy heaven right now!!;)

The first step is admitting that there is an issue. Your are halfway there now.

I believe the menu should be on RoyalIQ. I believe someone from the last live thread posted it.

Only 70 some-odd days until I have my turn :D

I haven't figured out the Royal IQ yet, even though it's downloaded. Thanks for the tip.

Hi Lisa and Andrew , we met on Allure in march 2015. I am a flowrider widow as well so u and my husband spent many hours at flowrider together. We are Canadian as well. I got a great deal on allure for this coming march but now I am having regrets after watching the awesome harmony periscopes. Will be following u as well and are looking forward to some great flowrider periscopes. Have a great week.

Thanks for joining us. We might not see you this March but I can guess where we will find certain members of your family. [emoji3]

Hello Andrew & Lisa,

Looking forward to your review pictures and scopes in preparation for when we cruise in March.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Your welcome. Hopefully it will amp you up for our sailing.

Have a wonderful trip.

Can you tell me if Wow Bands are free or if there is a charge. Customer Service and Crown and Anchor are saying they are free, but I know there is a charge for them on the Anthem. I so appreciate any answers on this.

I believe Truffles has the right answer below, from what we have heard from others. They were waiting for us in our cabin.

Free for suite and Pinnacles on the TA. I think someone said otherwise they were $4.95.

What nights are formal nights?

I have started another thread and am posting the compasses there at the end of each day. Please check there and you should find the answer. Here is a link to that thread and I hope it helps you out. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2422639

A few photos from the day.

91b2ec06820fbaf1c6d5296e114b6e2e.jpg

This was waiting for me on the door of my cabin. What is it I wonder?

e2eafcfd8835edb8d03c25b99a0de86f.jpg

An amazing surprise awaited me. Thanks to CruisinKat, Lenny and Lisa for the cover providing the drop off. It is now hung on my cabin door. Thank you very much. I love it.

aba9934d1a14c1cb0b0df9429b9fa14d.jpg

Bionic Bar. Steve Austin couldn't keep up with this bar tender.

3bc14c9e6fdb57567e3de2df3fac3c76.jpg

They had a tasting night in the RP. That bottle would certain do in the Bionic Man. The line up was not as long as GS.

1b119183bfe9038a3c7cfdcc816c8612.jpg

GS line at 9:30 tonight. Crazy. I'm not sure what they need but this is the shortest it's been all day.

07f1fe4853574f8114c0efe6f8a4cf07.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

You ever feel like you're being watched? Let me give you the heads up, for when your on the RP.

0a266296b8429f09b5d1ba2baaff18ed.jpg

Someone asked about a wine list. I snapped this list at the Schooner Bar. I hope it helps.

804ed110c7fb527e4947b1312caff401.jpg

c1a8a5d81ba006317af72663ed97e539.jpg

Forget the hidden advertising, this one is laid out right in front of a jewelry store. We thought that would have been funnier out front a bar.

e14ef42740ae4ba43369e5794fab1b97.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Count me in as a follower! Booked Harmony for March 2017. We met on a cruise (Carnival Celebration) in March 1997. This will be our 20th wk long cruise on the exact wk of the 20th anniv of when we met on a cruise! Married 19 yrs now and still sailing strong.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I also got a good two hours of riding in today and of that time 40 minutes I was on my own. It's looking like a good week for flow riding.

Another good thing, we didn't have 2 sail aways today due to a medical emergency. It has been a long and tiring day so I'm going to check out for now.

Tomorrow is

6bc9f4001961a36c22676abd4c1ed9cc.jpg

And we will be in Nassau. Perhaps a little mayhem in the am?

d184543150df89fdc5720614442193a3.jpg

251c6a8624e9d3f97211cf47690937aa.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont