Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

She's Alive. She's Alive. Actually she's been awake for a little while now. :)

The next 3 hours will be a cool and calculated time frame, to where we don't want too move to quickly and have time to kill at 9:15 but we sure as heck will be ready at 10. Since we booked the earliest possible boarding time of 10:30 I want to hit the Uber confirm button at 9:48. Posting on CC helps to pass this time. After 30 cruises we almost have it down to a fine art.

It will be like a first date - you do not want to look too eager, but you definitely want to seem/appear interested and be taken seriously. Deep down inside though if this was the last bag of Ketchup Chips I'd have it snatched up before you knew it was there, let alone gone. Kaiser Soze style, from the Usual Suspects. Totally the way I acted, when I first met Lisa. :)

Edit: Lisa says my snoring woke her up at 6:05. I don't believe her, it's never woken me before. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

She's sleeping and this is what I woke to. I don't know how Yorkvillain does it.

Ha! It's the torture I go thru before every cruise.

Deep down inside though if this was the last bag of Ketchup Chips I'd have it snatched up before you knew it was there, let alone gone.

Ohhhh man. You just hit a nerve.

Have a fantastic trip! Looking forward to all the scopes and the rest of this great review.

Hi Lisa and Andrew , we met on Allure in march 2015. I am a flowrider widow as well so u and my husband spent many hours at flowrider together. We are Canadian as well. I got a great deal on allure for this coming march but now I am having regrets after watching the awesome harmony periscopes. Will be following u as well and are looking forward to some great flowrider periscopes. Have a great week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have a wonderful trip.

Can you tell me if Wow Bands are free or if there is a charge. Customer Service and Crown and Anchor are saying they are free, but I know there is a charge for them on the Anthem. I so appreciate any answers on this.

Lisa just finished watching the movie Bad Mom's. Since this is an "us" cruise, hopefully she got a few ideas. [emoji6] I hope she doesn't read this post. [emoji12]

We are just crossing the Florida-Georgia Line, and all it makes me wanna roll my windows down and cruise.

Lol. I see what you did there. First timer for one of your reviews, think I'll keep following.

Have a wonderful trip.

Can you tell me if Wow Bands are free or if there is a charge. Customer Service and Crown and Anchor are saying they are free, but I know there is a charge for them on the Anthem. I so appreciate any answers on this.

Free for suite and Pinnacles on the TA. I think someone said otherwise they were $4.95.

Also following along. this will make the next 7 days bearable as we will wave to you as we board next Saturday!!!!! I would love to have a sneak peak at the menus for each night. If you have a chance to post these I will be eagerly making plans for our curies. Enjoy every single moment and thank you for taking your vacation time to allow us to experience it as well. Bon Voyage