Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

I haven't figured out the Royal IQ yet, even though it's downloaded. Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had some issues with Royal IQ on the transatlantic and when I asked about it was told that it wasn't working properly for quite a few. Things that were supposed to be there weren't:rolleyes:.

Nice luggage tag holders! We got ours from Amazon..thanks for the tip...looking forawrd to sharing your trip with you...thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

~

I bought mine through Cruise Critic. Can't wait to try them this January, instead of the old tape and staple method--lol!

Can't wait to read more of review!

We are docked in Nassau and I have found the mythical lost city of Atlantis. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K. It sure doesn't feel like Socrates and Timaeus of Locri will be hanging out here. More like Bill and Ted having some most heinous and excellent adventures. Party on Dude.

a5b07df729dda467665e43a9213542c7.jpg

I have also found the rumoured to be no longer exsisting D+ almond and cookie package. Most Excellent!!!!!

70aea0bfc3cfcdb4e98e09edebc9adac.jpg

This was waiting for me on the door of my cabin. What is it I wonder?

e2eafcfd8835edb8d03c25b99a0de86f.jpg

An amazing surprise awaited me. Thanks to CruisinKat, Lenny and Lisa for the cover providing the drop off. It is now hung on my cabin door. Thank you very much. I love it.

I am so Happy I was able to pull off a Surprise for you, and that you Love It!!! [emoji5]

I definitely could not have pulled this off, without the Help, from your Wonderful Wife Lisa, and your Fellow Cruise Mate, and Royal Caribbean Periscoper, Lenny !!!!

Thank You Both very Much!!!!

I have you Andrew to Thank, as the First Periscoper I ever watched, that started my Passion for Spreading the word about Periscoping from the Royal Caribbean Ships, & Our Royal Caribbean Periscopers Group!!

❤️️ @CruisingKat

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CruisingKat71

Hello fellow CCers. It's time for another live cruise review and just like the thread title, I'm happier than a seagull with a french fry.

434fee52ad2286103a2957a4d5cdffbb.jpg

For those of you who have followed us before, you have a good idea of what to expect. However, this review varies from our last two in a few ways. For starters, we are on a different ship. We are sailing on Harmony of the Seas for her first full Caribbean sailing. Another aspect that is different, Owen is staying home and splitting his time between his grandmas. It's a kid free cruise for Lisa and I, even though there will be kids on the ship. There are big plans for staying up late and partying till the sun rises. In reality, I bet I will be waking before sunrise.

We booked this cruise April 8th of 2015, almost a year and a half ago and I have passed the time by trying to convince Lisa to sail even more before this cruise. I did get one extra one in.:) In the meantime I have enjoyed following Lloyd's epic thread about the building of the Harmony. Over the last couple of weeks, I have enjoyed the thread about Harmony's TA to Florida. My excitement levels peaked almost a week ago with the three sisters meeting just off the shores of Fort Lauderdale. It will soon to be our turn. Thanks to all of you for taking the time to do reviews, periscopes and photos.

We were also able to take advantage of a huge price drop during one of Royal Caribbean's Sales.;) Yes a real sale, the once in a decade sale, the 30-30 sale. After watching the last 584 days, or 83 weeks and 3 days, or 14,016 hours slowly count down to where we are now, we finally only have a few days until embarkation. We fly Friday to Fort Lauderdale and board Harmony on Saturday.

Looking forward to following you along!....K.O.:)

Here is my question, I saw a promo that came out (see link below), it is an Eat, Drink and Play benefit for people who have neighborhood balcony cabins booked. We have a Boardwalk Balcony booked on a sailing in February 2017. If you are in one of those cabin categories was it automatically given to you or did you have to go to GS to get it taken care of?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/harmonyoftheseas/staterooms/

Here is my question, I saw a promo that came out (see link below), it is an Eat, Drink and Play benefit for people who have neighborhood balcony cabins booked. We have a Boardwalk Balcony booked on a sailing in February 2017. If you are in one of those cabin categories was it automatically given to you or did you have to go to GS to get it taken care of?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/harmonyoftheseas/staterooms/

Paulette3028, here's the thread that is currently tracking the new ED&P perk.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2307353

Paulette3028, here's the thread that is currently tracking the new ED&P perk.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2307353

Thank you.....in the thread you have shared, people with the same question can go to post #47 for that cruisers experience.

I am just copying a small piece of that post below:

"BTW, our sea pass was NOT given at check in. Rather we took our print out to board with and when we were allowed to our cabins, one sea pass was in a card that let us into our room, the other sea pass was in a card on the bed. Both had the soda package sticker on it. (I don't drink soda).

A letter stating the BW perks, soda package; johnny rockets for 4 (read the small print - please go to the hospitality desk to book this (ON BOARDING DAY) then bring this letter with you to JR.; and finally a walk climbing group lesson."

For those on this sailing, was your experience the same....or did Royal do something different? Just curious. Since this is a unique new perk, perhaps they are experimenting with how to implement it.

Hi Andrew. Can you tell me how to sign up for the Escape room? Also, can you verify if it's true, they are now charging an $8.00 pp fee to play?

ValerieJo, it's listed in the cruise compasses that Andrew posted in his other thread. First post and the 5th picture lists entertainment. $8.99 per person.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2422639