Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

I've been waiting for you , Andrew! [emoji847] So glad I was able to catch up here on my lunch break [emoji4] and thank God I did! Completely forgot to pack my pepper grinder! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since you know my cabin, you could always borrow ours. Hopefully you didn't spit out too much lunch.

Following, also. Can't wait to see pics and read the review!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And we can't wait to post them.

Booked April 2016 for March 2018, call me crazy!! I also have that sign of a happy seagull on my personal boat lol. And I'm officially following. Thank you

That count down is a loooong one. Thanks for joining the Flock, of seagulls that is. Let's go hang out at a McDonalds parking lot.

Looking forward to cruising along virtually with you. I followed your last cruise both here on CC and on Periscope. Enjoy your adults only cruise!

That sounds so.... exciting. An adults only cruise.

We will miss Owen but FaceTime and Voom is amazing. We told him we were checking out the ship prior to our family March cruise and he asked why can't I come. Not this time son, not this time.:)

Now for those that have read this far and haven't committed to following due to my musings, this might be your preverbal dropping off point. I'm not sure if you followed Yorkvillain's last live review a few weeks ago while he was on Anthem of the seas, but as always it was classic. If you did, you know he discussed the virtues of a product called the Squatty Potty.

Did I run out and get one, uh no. However, I did discover a product that can come handy for those moments on the ship. You know, those awkward moments in the public bathroom or better yet in the tight confines of your cruise cabin. If you love your family, spouse, partner or better yet your inflatable Squatty Potty this is the newest item you need to add to your cruise packing list.

Yorkvillain, this one is for you - actually maybe more for Courtney.

[YOUTUBE]ZKLnhuzh9uY[/YOUTUBE]

If you actually thought I was going to pack any of those previously mentioned items, I have this bridge in Brooklyn...

I hope you stick with me through the review, that is if you are as tenacious as I am. Honestly, after that run I promise to raise the bar or at least aim a little higher. I might even hit the water, and if this review happens to stink I will spritz it.

We think Poo Pourri is a great product but we have friends who had it explode on the flight down, whtch gave every thing a strong lemon odor and had to spend alot of money to get everything washed and dry cleaned.:eek: I suggest that you put it in 2 ziplocks just in case or bring the travel size which can go in your carry on.

We'd like to thank Andrew for taking the time to do this review..we will be keeping posted!

~bobby & camilla

Thank you for doing this. We're on her second 7-Day US Sailing so I'll be reading your report carefully!

A few questions if you happen to notice...

- For people that booked the Boardwalk or Central Park Balconies, how do they get their new perks?

- Does the Diamond Plus coupon sheet include BOGO on Specialty Dining the first two nights?

- Jamie's Italian open for lunch on Embarkation Day, Sea Days or all days?

We think Poo Pourri is a great product but we have friends who had it explode on the flight down, whtch gave every thing a strong lemon odor and had to spend alot of money to get everything washed and dry cleaned.:eek: I suggest that you put it in 2 ziplocks just in case or bring the travel size which can go in your carry on.

We'd like to thank Andrew for taking the time to do this review..we will be keeping posted!

~bobby & camilla

Thanks for the kind words and advice. We haven't invested in Poo Pourri, as we like to think our porcelain plaster smells like roses. ;)

Looking forward to your review! I'll be following along on periscope as well. So many fantasic reviews starting this weekend, I'll be glued to Cruise Critic all week! Have a great time!:)

Indeed, I've subscribed to a few great reviews myself for this coming week.

Thank you for doing this. We're on her second 7-Day US Sailing so I'll be reading your report carefully!

A few questions if you happen to notice...

- For people that booked the Boardwalk or Central Park Balconies, how do they get their new perks?

- Does the Diamond Plus coupon sheet include BOGO on Specialty Dining the first two nights?

- Jamie's Italian open for lunch on Embarkation Day, Sea Days or all days?

I will see what I can find out for you in the first couple of days on the ship. Please remind me if I haven't reported back after a few days.

Some of you may remember from previous ramblings and babbling reviews that we live in "the north", Canada specifically. It's that time of the year that all of us who live north of the Florida state line dream of heading south to the warmer weather. I'm sure many of us from the north have heard the folks from warmer climates state the following. "I miss the seasons and the changing of the leaves". That's some foolish romantic imagery. The falling of the leaves leads to the falling of the snow and you can imagine how I feel about that; about the same as a freshly soiled diaper on a toddler who just got their snowsuit on minutes earlier. The entire thing stinks.

Sure the leaves are pretty, but just like that duce filled diaper, someone has to clean it up. If you have never put a child in a snow suit you will have no idea of how real the struggle can be.

6c9a913a141097f6ef8d1499021b768b.jpg

We all know about rainbows, it was cold enough the other day that that I swore I saw a snowbow.

6a89e92dd8a13febfe8650ef9d3797b3.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

And in another 50 days or less :eek: the breaking news stories in Canada will look like this.

[YOUTUBE]G0isFjaXFUM[/YOUTUBE]

Speaking of the news did anyone else see this news story today? Watch out Harmony, here we come.

07dd8237abe043ca88b02bcb7b38a2c7.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

No sky loft suite? But I see you can still keep your eye on the flow rider.

-Tim-

Tim, believe it or not when we booked the SLS were already gone. I really like the aft sports deck view, that way I can keep an eye on the lines. I guess you figured me out.:p

I'll be following along too. We are sailing in two weeks and I too will be doing my first ever LIVE review, thanks to the great prices of the internet package we got.

No suite for us though...just a Boardwalk balcony! :)

Awesome, your review will take care of my PCD (post cruise depression). Thank-you in advance Mrs KC.