Favorite menu item(desert,appetizer)

LADYBROOKS

I am enjoying reading this thread. The goat cheese souffle seems to have loads of fans. Is this an item that typically appears one night per cruise on the main dining room menu, or is it available more often?

I am looking forward to hearing about more great Princess foods. :):)

I am enjoying reading this thread. The goat cheese souffle seems to have loads of fans. Is this an item that typically appears one night per cruise on the main dining room menu, or is it available more often?

I am looking forward to hearing about more great Princess foods. :):)

The Twice Baked Goat Cheese Soufflé is offered as a starter on the Chef's Dinner menu, not to be confused with the Chef's Table. This menu is typically offered one night in the DR on cruises of 7 days or longer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Love the escargot. Also, I have tried creme brulee in many land restaurants and find that what is offered on Princess is at least as good as any I've had (and better than most) and also larger. :)

Like many others I do love the Fettuccine Alfredo although I tend to get it as an appetizer rather than a main course.

Even though we only started cruising in 2011 I have seen the lobster tail go from "somewhat small" to "OMG tiny". Sad.

I also love the Loveboat Dream even if it is an "always available" dessert. :)

So happy to read the souffles are still on the menu. It's been a while since we've cruised with Princess, but I still remember the souffles (and the sauce that comes with it!). A different one every evening. No need to look at the menu, just bring me the souffle :D