Horizon Schedule

Jamericannn

It will likely be doing the med first which is consistent with prior releases (Magic, Breeze, Vista).

Personally, I am hoping they mix up the traditional med with either a baltic, norway, or something more exotic.

Me too. Although it is really weird that the ship is not showing up on any port schedules yet. Vista showed up about 7 weeks prior to being on sale. It's not even on Civitavecchia which is usually a good indicator of what is going to happen.

It will likely be doing the med first which is consistent with prior releases (Magic, Breeze, Vista).

Personally, I am hoping they mix up the traditional med with either a baltic, norway, or something more exotic.

You may get your wish. I asked several different management friends when I was on the Vista naming ceremony for a sleepover in New York on 11/4. Not a lot of info on the when but a couple of people hinted at Baltic cruises before coming over. The fact that two separate people mentioned this independently makes me think it is in the cards. That said, until I see it in print I won't truly believe it.

You may get your wish. I asked several different management friends when I was on the Vista naming ceremony for a sleepover in New York on 11/4. Not a lot of info on the when but a couple of people hinted at Baltic cruises before coming over. The fact that two separate people mentioned this independently makes me think it is in the cards. That said, until I see it in print I won't truly believe it.

Very cool. Look forward to seeing the offerings.

Edited by trvlgirlmq

i can't wait!!! I'm going to book early cause I waited a couple weeks after the vista released the schedule, and the pricing climbed right away. BUT by the time we sailed (june) I believe the pricing for everyone even the first bookers had dropped, so early saver is a great way to book if you are sure.

We have sailed the Baltics before. Would really recommend them. St Petersburg is so close, why not throw in Russia too?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Most Baltic cruises include Russia, since it borders on the Baltic. I assume Carnival would include it.

Roz

We are hoping they don't Med. right away. We really want to do an inaugural and a Baltic or British Isles, but really don't want to fly over for two cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the ship sets sail in March as reported, it'll be much too cold in the Baltics.