Embarkation Day Lunch for Diamond Members

eyeeye

Have never seen a Diamond member lunch area.

Lounge is technically "open" but nothing really going on there.

Wish RCI would open a dining room on embarkation day like other lines. Relieves congestion at buffet, sometimes nice to sit down for a served meal for a change of pace on boarding day.

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a Diamond member lunch area on embarkation day? Is the Diamond lounge open?

TIA

If you are fortunate, the coffee machine might be working in the DL, but that's all I would expect.

The only time we had a embarkation day luncheon was when we did our B2B two years ago. The luncheon was in the MDR and only for people who were doing the B2B. It was a nice touch while we waited for the passengers to leave and the new group to come on.

The only time we had a embarkation day luncheon was when we did our B2B two years ago. The luncheon was in the MDR and only for people who were doing the B2B. It was a nice touch while we waited for the passengers to leave and the new group to come on.

They only provide the lunch if enough B2Bers r interested I think it needs to be 30 pax.

RCI does not do a D and above embarkation lunch. We do go to the lounge to have a place to sit while waiting for our cabin to open. We usually grab a cup of coffee there too. DL coffee machines work on embarkation day. I've never seen one not working in CL or DL unless it was broken.