Reserved tables on New Year's Eve

Does anyone know how or where we can reserve a table on the Promenade of the Freedom for this New Yeas's Eve?

We have been on NYE cruises & have seen the tables but we never reserved one so we never looked into it. This year we are thinking we might want to try it but that also depends on the price.

Anyone have any info about the tables? We are boarding Dec 30 so I would imagine it has to be done right away but how?

Also, does anyone have any idea what the cost is.

Thanks

Talk with the Concierge, they most often can get you all the information you need for a private New Year's Eve table. Last year on the Serenade the had 2 of the elevators roped off with a table and 2 chairs inside for "private parties". For some reason $250.00 sticks in my mind, each table comes with a bottle of champagne.

Inside the elevator? That might be the strangest thing I've ever heard of

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Last NYE on the Serenade, one glass elevator in the Centrum was stationary to stay a couple floors above the centrum. There was a small table, some food, bottle of champagne and a few chairs. Looked like a nice way to watch the festivities.

M

I did not know they reserved tables on the promenade, we just usually get there very early to get a table outside the pub on New Years

Two years ago for NYE on the Freedom, all of the tables in the promenade were reserved. They even put tables outside of some of the retail establishments. There are a few different packages available.

M

Two years ago for NYE on the Freedom, all of the tables in the promenade were reserved. They even put tables outside of some of the retail establishments. There are a few different packages available.

M

I can see that working, but to tie up an elevator. 😱

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

On the Anthem last year, they had signs on tables in most of the venues to inquire with the staff there for champagne/table packages. It seemed that most started at $100 plus. They also claimed they were limited. They only seemed to be limited to how many tables they had in the venue since most venues we walked through had reserved signs on most tables. We assumed there would be tables available since we fell for the limited comment.

Very poor approach after people already paid a substantial premium for a NYE cruise In my opinion, but I guess you can't blame the cruise line if people continue to pay for tables. Haven't seen this on other lines for NYE, but they will probably start when they see all the extra cash Royal is making.