Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale

Annie43

Nothing for Black Friday. The Cyber Monday sale starts tomorrow. Reduced deposits and additional OBC that can be combined with the current sale.

The Cyber Monday deal will be valid on new Royal Caribbean cruises booked between November 26-28, 2016 for cruises on or after Dec. 25, 2016 (excluding China departures). The deal includes:

50% Reduced Deposits

Up to $300 Onboard Credit per stateroom:

5 Nights or Less:

$50 Onboard Credit for an Interior/Oceanview Stateroom

$75 Onboard Credit for a Balcony Stateroom

$100 Onboard Credit for a Deluxe Stateroom

6 Nights or More:

$75 Onboard Credit for an Interior/Oceanview Stateroom

$150 Onboard Credit for a Balcony Stateroom

$300 Onboard Credit for a Deluxe Stateroom

This great offer can be combined with Royal Caribbean’s November offer featuring BOGO 50% off with 25% savings for 3rd and 4th guests plus up to $100 Onboard Credit per stateroom.

5 Nights or Less:

$25 Onboard Credit for an Interior/Oceanview Stateroom

$50 Onboard Credit for a Balcony/Deluxe Stateroom

6 Nights or More:

$100 Onboard Credit for a Balcony/Deluxe Stateroom

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Does anyone know if RCI offers a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale? If so, any idea what it would be?

Nothing today on cruise sales but in the Cruise Planner for booked cruises there is a special Sip and Stream package for 49.00. This is includes the Deluxe drink package and VROOM Stream internet. That's a good deal, and for coffee drinkers you can now buy the Cafe Select card online for 31.00.

Nothing for Black Friday. The Cyber Monday sale starts tomorrow. Reduced deposits and additional OBC that can be combined with the current sale.

The Cyber Monday deal will be valid on new Royal Caribbean cruises booked between November 26-28, 2016 for cruises on or after Dec. 25, 2016 (excluding China departures). The deal includes:

50% Reduced Deposits

Up to $300 Onboard Credit per stateroom:

5 Nights or Less:

$75 Onboard Credit for a Balcony Stateroom

$100 Onboard Credit for a Deluxe Stateroom

6 Nights or More:

$75 Onboard Credit for an Interior/Oceanview Stateroom

$150 Onboard Credit for a Balcony Stateroom

$300 Onboard Credit for a Deluxe Stateroom

This great offer can be combined with Royal Caribbean’s November offer featuring BOGO 50% off with 25% savings for 3rd and 4th guests plus up to $100 Onboard Credit per stateroom.

5 Nights or Less:

$25 Onboard Credit for an Interior/Oceanview Stateroom

$50 Onboard Credit for a Balcony/Deluxe Stateroom

6 Nights or More:

$100 Onboard Credit for a Balcony/Deluxe Stateroom

Good offers. Hopefully they will not jack up the price like they usually do before sales.

Nothing today on cruise sales but in the Cruise Planner for booked cruises there is a special Sip and Stream package for 49.00. This is includes the Deluxe drink package and VROOM Stream internet. That's a good deal, and for coffee drinkers you can now buy the Cafe Select card online for 31.00.

Saw the same for my upcoming Freedom cruise. I've been waiting to purchase a drink package and for only $10.66 I can get Voom Stream.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm thinking of getting the 1 device Voom special for 11.99 per day on sale today. Does anyone know what it costs just for a few minutes on the computers onboard to print boarding passes? We fly Southwest and we usually sign on the day before to get in line (so to speak) for a boarding group?

I'm thinking of getting the 1 device Voom special for 11.99 per day on sale today. Does anyone know what it costs just for a few minutes on the computers onboard to print boarding passes? We fly Southwest and we usually sign on the day before to get in line (so to speak) for a boarding group?

To my knowledge, they no longer sell "a few minutes" fleetwide. The minimum amount is one 24-hour period for around $20. You might find a sailing on which they sell a smaller package for last-day airline check-in, but that is not universal.

Also, some tours are reduced up to 20%. Any sale will not affect me unless it's combinable with the C&A balcony discount.

Is this years sales as good as last years?:)

I was thinking of asking you.;)

I'm glad that you asked me. No it is not as good.

Think you have heard that from me several times Ken??:eek:

Thanks for asking

Edited by molly361

I just checked our cruise on the Allure in July and I did get a price reduction of about $400. Plus $300 OBC so it worked for us! (We had only $100 OBC.) They show a $50 dining credit also now. It was worth the check for us.:D

Better to just pay for Southwest's Early Bird Check-in. That way you don't have to spend time on your cruise worrying about having to "get in line" for your flight ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk