Bogo dinning package day 1& 2

villager70

Can anyone advise that have used this package if there was a printout in cabin when you arrived. Of the three restaurants friends not interested in one so will want to change early the first day for that evening. D+ 2/1 we will use but other party will do reg. 2/1

We used this in October on Liberty. Nothing was in our room. But before rooms opened up, we stopped at Chops and made reservations for both nights. I never asked, or learned, what restaurant was initially reserved for me on day 1. 8pm reservations for two were no problem on boarding day.

We did this on the Anthem in September. As soon as we boarded we hoofed it over to Jamie's to find out our choices. Jamie's and Chops. We really wanted Wonderland. They did try to dissuade us but I insisted. I did ask for another evening in Wonderland but that was pushing it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they offer the Bogo offer on the Brillance 5 night out of Tampa ?

villager70 please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the BOGO dining offer being discussed is the C & A Diamond+ benefit that offers a second free specialty restaurant dinner with the purchase of one. Typically the first purchased dinner must be used on the first night. This is a D+ tier benefit that is available to those members on every sailing and is not a special offer for all passengers.

chickenflicker, if this is what you are referring to then the answer is yes, it would be offered on the Brilliance 5 night itinerary.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I'm going to tag along with a similar question. Does anyone know if Sabor is included in the BOGO benefit on Navigator?

There is a fixed price in the on sale price in our Cruise Planner, but then the menu shows ala carte. TY.

villager70 please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the BOGO dining offer being discussed is the C & A Diamond+ benefit that offers a second free specialty restaurant dinner with the purchase of one. Typically the first purchased dinner must be used on the first night. This is a D+ tier benefit that is available to those members on every sailing and is not a special offer for all passengers.

chickenflicker, if this is what you are referring to then the answer is yes, it would be offered on the Brilliance 5 night itinerary.

Friends are purchasing 2 for one BOGO and are linking both.

I'm going to tag along with a similar question. Does anyone know if Sabor is included in the BOGO benefit on Navigator?

There is a fixed price in the on sale price in our Cruise Planner, but then the menu shows ala carte. TY.

Sabor on all ships other than Oasis class is a fixed price menu. It is only on Oasis class that it is a la carte.