Suite perks navigator

Uniqeni

I'm wondering about a couple of specific things, is there a seating section for suite guests by the pool, what about a special spot in the theatre? For breakfast do they charge to eat in the specialty restaurant?

There is reserved seating for suites near the pool and in the main theater.

If they offer breakfast in a specialty restaurant, there won't be a charge.

I'm wondering about a couple of specific things, is there a seating section for suite guests by the pool, what about a special spot in the theatre? For breakfast do they charge to eat in the specialty restaurant?

Sent from my XT1058 using Forums mobile app

Yes we were on NOTS last year and the pool seats reserved for Suite Guests are the tiered sections on the right and left of the pool bar. There were always available seats so that was a nice perk...Breakfast in Chops Grill was also nice (no charge)...and don't miss the 'Officer's Lunch' also served in Chop's Grill.

I love reserved pool seating it is in a great location, breakfast at chops is always great, chops is also available for lunch on sea days with very small menu but no charge, nice quiet place to eat. ( we did this in 2014 and 2015 and have it booked for 2017)

above the pool area kind of half way between the pool deck and the deck above it. equidistant to the pool area and the bar. ZERO shade/covering.

the theater seating is the same not so great area as most other ships. in fact I think it is even worse than usual

only if you order the steak and eggs option. getting fresh squeezed is iffy. one cruise it was offered to us without question or charge, a different cruise it was concentrate only. some staff are willing to run out to the WJ bar to get your specialty coffee if you are on a package.

I've never been in more than a junior suite but this time we went all out and got the sweetest suite...lol

This ship was my 1st GS hard to go back to smaller cabins, suite is large, we like the dvd player and concierge lounge also, concierge walks you off the ship at end of cruise bypassing lines.

I know, we've never stayed in an inside cabin and have gone from balconies to jr suites now straight through to the royal suite, not sure how I'm supposed to downgrade from there, lol

Wow, Royal suite, need to take piano lessons, baby grand in living room, we were invited for drinks in one last year ago amazing suite, most likely you will get a invitation to captains table also which is great

Yeah I was thinking of doing drinks/cocktail party but I wouldnt have the 1st clue about setting it up... Plus I know no one except, my husband, who is sailing with us

Concierge can help you set it up, you can meet some fellow cruisers on your meet and mingle, I am sure anybody would love to see the suite, try to find someone who can play piano

This ship was my 1st GS hard to go back to smaller cabins, suite is large, we like the dvd player and concierge lounge also, concierge walks you off the ship at end of cruise bypassing lines.

Are the dvd players still in gs or above for the older ships?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by Brandon B View Post

and don't miss the 'Officer's Lunch' also served in Chop's Grill.

Absolutely agree with this, it was fantastic.

I agree too!

Also suite guests often get offered a tour of the galley, the bridge or the theatre.

Plus some treats delivered to your suite on sea days (cheese plate, petit fours etc)

I thought the piano was able to play tunes itself as well (could be wrong)

Are the dvd players still in gs or above for the older ships?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Every GS we did had a DVD or play station that could play DVD so far we did Navigator, Liberty and Brilliance ( for some reason need to get remote for it from concierge) Piano could play a couple of little things on its own

Edited by George C

Wow, Royal suite, need to take piano lessons, baby grand in living room, we were invited for drinks in one last year ago amazing suite, most likely you will get a invitation to captains table also which is great

We recvd invitation to dine at the captains table for our 4th rccl cruise aboard Oasis 3 years ago. Guess lowly inside cabins have perks too! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums