Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Sorry, Tall-Cruiser, I thought everyone had gone to bed and I just kept posting. Too excited to go to bed! :D

These are exciting! Not sure about the palette for the IV and bathroom, maybe little too beige/grey. But I have a red kitchen and grape green living/dining room and even though I’m a very quiet person tend to wear bright and colorful pattern shirts, pants and socks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These are exciting! Not sure about the palette for the IV and bathroom, maybe little too beige/grey. But I have a red kitchen and grape green living/dining room and even though I’m a very quiet person tend to wear bright and colorful pattern shirts, pants and socks!

I think we will all need to wear bright colors to brighten up the staterooms. ;) Actually, when the duvets, pillows, pictures, etc. are in place, it will look a lot better. I'm surprised they didn't mock up the cabins a bit better to show the media and TAs. I guess they wanted to show off the cashmere mattresses. ;)

I think we will all need to wear bright colors to brighten up the staterooms. ;) Actually, when the duvets, pillows, pictures, etc. are in place, it will look a lot better. I'm surprised they didn't mock up the cabins a bit better to show the media and TAs. I guess they wanted to show off the cashmere mattresses. ;)

VT didn’t think of the mattresses they do look quite comfortable, hope they are as soft as they look plush!

The plug box takes up way too much space. Would be much better built in the wall.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Also don’t like it being that far away from the bed. Wasn’t planning on bringing my CPAP and this just about seals the deal. Can see me tripping over the extension cord getting the machine to the bed.

Do like that it has USB ports!

Also don’t like it being that far away from the bed. Wasn’t planning on bringing my CPAP and this just about seals the deal. Can see me tripping over the extension cord getting the machine to the bed.

Do like that it has USB ports!

That’s what duck tape is all about. Just lay the extension cord down and put duck tape over it. My skinny dh uses a CPAP and we’ve been doing this for years. Also we don’t know what sockets will be next to the beds. Stay tuned,

That’s what duck tape is all about. Just lay the extension cord down and put duck tape over it. My skinny dh uses a CPAP and we’ve been doing this for years. Also we don’t know what sockets will be next to the beds. Stay tuned,

That’s true. Still think I’ll travel without it. Side tables don’t look like they’d hold much more than the lamp from some of these pics. Also think there is enough blah colors so don’t think I want to add the color of duct tape into the scheme.

Posted this earlier but it got lost in the many pix recently posted:

“So loved all the pix today but who is Celebrity trying to compete with; NCL, Carnival...? I guess I’ll find out on Nov 27.”

Doubt it’ll be Carnival think it looks more upscale compared to Carnival and we generally sail Carnival for my other half’s family reunions as they sail out of Charleston which is convenient for the family. Have t been on NCL since 1991 so not sure how much they’ve changed. This will be our first cruise on Celebrity.

Doubt it’ll be Carnival think it looks more upscale compared to Carnival and we generally sail Carnival for my other half’s family reunions as they sail out of Charleston which is convenient for the family. Have t been on NCL since 1991 so not sure how much they’ve changed. This will be our first cruise on Celebrity.

You’ll love Celebrity, for sure it is in a total different category than Canival trust me. For me some of today’s pix were a bit not your typical Celebrity ship. The funnel reminded me of Carnival and some features of NCL, but my mind is open so I’ll see on 11/27 and again on 1/20.

Celebrity is our cruise line of choice.

You’ll love Celebrity, for sure it is in a total different category than Canival trust me. For me some of today’s pix were a bit not your typical Celebrity ship. The funnel reminded me of Carnival and some features of NCL, but my mind is open so I’ll see on 11/27 and again on 1/20.

Celebrity is our cruise line of choice.

Looking forward to Celebrity!!! Carnival has been ok (for sailing with family) loved Princess and right now until we try the Edge would be our cruise line of choice. To me some of the pictures were colorless although know all decor is not yet in. Seemed monotone and as I said somewhere else I love colors and patterns.

More from courtesy USA Today.

IV with bed by bath

b2b55138345429c7e10cda1989182237.jpg

e81f162e876698a914024a180aea257c.jpg

IV with bed by Balcony

00586c163b21a6af638c52fd8de3afff.jpg

be18571c70187c2eb49a8209563c4798.jpg

So one thing I noticed going back to X’s site is that the mock up doesn’t show an arm on the couch only a back. These photos show an arm on one end and partial back.

I am amazed how good all that looks.

I know, numerous people do not agree with the extremely modern, sleek design, thinking it is over the top.

And yes, compared to the majority of the cruise ships, this is very, very, very contemporary.

But I love it. It makes you wanna dress up, dig out your best manners and smile and sip fine wine and dine in style.

I would go on a traditional cruise ship with lush, plush design, heavy carpets and dark woods any time and love it, too - when it fits.

For Celebrity Edge, THIS is what I wanted and expected.

Hope they don´t ruin it when on board.