Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Of course I can't tell if it will be noisy, but a few things in your favor are the more closed in balcony (instead of protruding out from ship) and that you will be 3 decks up from the middle part (no seating there so presumably just people passing through). You may hear some dishes clinking and conversation at breakfast and dinner from the Blu veranda (but there are only 22 seats) and some of the time outside of Eden. Blu will likely not be a party-type place and hopefully that little area outside of Eden won't be either, so that you may only hear muted-type noises.

We love the aft AQ cabins above the Sunset Bar/OVC outside deck on M Class and even enjoy the quiet chatter while people eat and drink there while we are on the balcony (and those balconies hang right over the deck). It doesn't bother us at all, though I'm sure others may find it annoying. I have a feeling the noise will be much less where you will be and hopefully will not be too much of an issue. I will try to find out on one of my early cruises. :D

Hi, we've just come home from 10 days on Connie in aft cabin 7203 and enjoyed the sound of the sunset bar and ocean view bar way above us. All ok with us. I suppose we worry as we really don't fancy Eden at all but I suppose any noise will only be some people sitting chatting. I just stress too much as I am so careful which cabins we pick !!!!!

Lloyd,

Do you have any good photos that shows cabins 9179 and 9181. From what you have posted 9181, looks like it has a pole right in the middle of the balcony. Thinking of moving to 9179, that appears to have a pole more to the side. A direct facing photo would be great as everything already posted are side views. Thank you!

Don't presently see a good photo with cabins 9179 & 9181, but have a decent one of the cabins on the starboard side, opposite these two cabins. If we can assume that the balcony poles on the starboard side are in the same spots as those on the port side, you can get an idea of where the poles are located.

9b35b44cd90d3a2a8085b092b5112fa9.jpg

Otherwise, here are some photos with cabins

9179 & 9181.

1a88ab2fcc0a98381423ef83c5fa5ff5.jpg

866b693c44fbaca4ac4943e70345a528.jpg

Lloyd,

Do you have any good photos that shows cabins 9179 and 9181. From what you have posted 9181, looks like it has a pole right in the middle of the balcony. Thinking of moving to 9179, that appears to have a pole more to the side. A direct facing photo would be great as everything already posted are side views. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mcampo - With the help of the photos Lloyd just posted for you and the one I’m attaching below, the cabins you want will be one of these listed.

9177, 9183-9187-9193-9195-9205-9207 and 9215

3b00ed9b5534d45ca23d0ab0efceaccd.jpg

Good luck!

Lloyd,

Here is another view from one of the photos I saved. Not directly facing but you can see the poles.

To the left is 9177 and to the right a little of 9187. I have marked where 9181 is located.

058a74bf38896b8e7788c81e60265ba0.jpg

Thank you Tall Cruiser and Lloyd for taking the time to do that for me. This pole thing is going to be the death of me. #polegate. My DH keeps telling me to be over it and we will enjoy the cruise pole or not! I keep checking every day for a cabin to open up but after review of these photos, I think the pole might be in about the same location as in 9181. I think I will keep 9181 unless something without a pole opens up! Thanks again!!

Mcampo - With the help of the photos Lloyd just posted for you and the one I’m attaching below, the cabins you want will be one of these listed.

9177, 9183-9187-9193-9195-9205-9207 and 9215

3b00ed9b5534d45ca23d0ab0efceaccd.jpg

Good luck!

Here´s something about this weeks events at the shipyard. Lunch on the Magic Carpet... Sounds interesting.

steamboats

Thanks! Hopefully the TAs seeing the ship this week will send out some impressions and pictures. Also, I just talked to someone from Celebrity today and the next reveal is on Thursday as well! Thursday will be a big day for the Edge Nation!

Thanks! Hopefully the TAs seeing the ship this week will send out some impressions and pictures. Also, I just talked to someone from Celebrity today and the next reveal is on Thursday as well! Thursday will be a big day for the Edge Nation!

There might be photos on Wednesday too as there is another event on that day.

steamboats

You can order a 2019 2020 brochure from the Celeb website. Covers all the ships...deck plans not fully complete and not really a list of amenities..best bet for those are online.

.have to find the order page for current brochure.Arrives in about 10 days. No guarantees, but try this link

https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/company/brochures

. Royal C has discontinued printed brochures for customers so I'd grab what you can get from Celeb before they follow suit..

Edited by hcat

. Royal C has discontinued printed brochures for customers so I'd grab what you can get from Celeb before they follow suit..

I believe Royal Caribbean still prints brochures but they no longer mail them direct to consumers. You have to get one from a travel agent.

Carnival quit printing brochures many years ago. I miss them. I love technology but I still enjoy a printed brochure.