has anyone flown Alaska airlines lately???

LitchfieldParkCruisers

This probably belongs to West coast Departure board, but being from Seattle, Alaska is also my preferred airline. They partner with a lot of other airlines, and have a few sales per year, buy miles, get miles free. Because of their partnering, I have been able to fly business class to Australia and Europe (this year on Vista) with miles. Also, since I have their credit card, I get one bag free.

Edited by crzndeb

I'm flying American to Dallas then Alaska Air to Seattle, doing an Alaska cruise from there. Did the same thing a few years ago but did Alaska Air to Anchorage. Flights on Alaska Air were very good.

If you're considering premium cabin then they're really lagging behind the other carriers now in FC. 10yrs ago they were above average but other airlines have improved their game and AS haven't really done anything other than trim back service.

Never personally flown them in anything other than FC.

If you're considering premium cabin then they're really lagging behind the other carriers now in FC. 10yrs ago they were above average but other airlines have improved their game and AS haven't really done anything other than trim back service.

Never personally flown them in anything other than FC.

Hopefully the takeover of Virgin America will raise Alaska's first class standards; for the time being VX's first class product is among the best in single-aisle planes in the US.