It's a small world.

bouhunter

We were on Indy a couple weeks ago. One night on the promenade a couple singers came out on the bridge, one was from our town in northern Michigan:) Dominic Fortuna. We were so surprised, knew him from when his parents owned a restaurant nearby, then he ran a dinner theater in Traverse City, MI. He was also in the Grease show on the cruise. It is a small world sometimes:D

And so it is....................

Anytime anywhere on vacation, just let me have a bad hair day or no makeup and .......................BAM!!!!!!!!!

Meet or know someone totally unexpected that you have not seen in years.

Oh well.

Sea Ya

As we were getting ready for our cruise this past year (went in July), while on the roll call, we found another couple from our same town. It turns out the wife is a teacher at my kids' elementary school.

They turned into "that" couple throughout the cruise (the ones you see every day even without trying to).

We were on Indy a couple weeks ago. One night on the promenade a couple singers came out on the bridge, one was from our town in northern Michigan:) Dominic Fortuna. We were so surprised, knew him from when his parents owned a restaurant nearby, then he ran a dinner theater in Traverse City, MI. He was also in the Grease show on the cruise. It is a small world sometimes:D

Thanks, now I've got that stupid song "It's a small world" stuck in my head. ;o)