Diamond Lounge on Harmony

susan bt

I am just off Harmony (literally...I'm on my flight home!)

The lounge had continental breakfast, but I never went so I don't know the details. The lounge was open from 5:00 (not 5:30, as posted above) until 8:30. The appetizers changed each night...several different hot snacks, as well as cheese, fruit, and desserts. It was never crowded when we visited, always had tables and chairs available. Service was very efficient. There was no overflow space because it was not needed. I believe the concierge said there were 475 Diamond and above on the ship.

Enjoy!

Edited by LisaT91403

I think the number using the lounge depends on the sailing.

There was a continental breakfast and drinks/snacks each evening. I was on the TA and they had 3 venues. Yet, DH and I were only able to use the overflow lounge twice in the evening. It was too crowded. We used our drink coupons at a bar.

I think the number using the lounge depends on the sailing.

There was a continental breakfast and drinks/snacks each evening. I was on the TA and they had 3 venues. Yet, DH and I were only able to use the overflow lounge twice in the evening. It was too crowded. We used our drink coupons at a bar.

Definitely depends on the sailing. I heard that the TA had an incredibly high number of D and higher.

The concierge told me that this week (the 12/17 sailing) was like a vacation for him with only 475 on board. He said previous weeks have been MUCH higher.

I think RCI should let you have at least 6 drinks in bars during C&A diamond hours to ease congestion in the lounge. In theory anyone drinking in the diamond lounge could easily have 6 and possibly a lot more drinks during 5 till 8.30 pm.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Maybe you could, but six drinks and I would need help back to my stateroom!....K.O.:eek:

We are on Harmony now. Diamond lounge is smalles than on allure and oasis, but. Ice. Concierge is right on the rules, which is great. 500 diamond and diamond plus (including kid) on this sold out sailing, which is amazing. The preloaded drinks are available in dining room and showrooms.

...The preloaded drinks are available in dining room and showrooms.
I have seen D drinks available in the show, but have never seen them in a dining venue (I have seen reports of available in WJ, but no personal experience). You have actually gotten free D drinks in the MDR and/or specialty restaurants?

I have seen D drinks available in the show, but have never seen them in a dining venue (I have seen reports of available in WJ, but no personal experience). You have actually gotten free D drinks in the MDR and/or specialty restaurants?

I agree, I've never seen or heard of D drink vouchers being accepted in restaurants.

I agree, I've never seen or heard of D drink vouchers being accepted in restaurants.

When I sailed two years ago on Quantum, they accepted drink vouchers in the restaurants. However, they were also trying to promote the ship that year - we skipped San Juan and they gave us free internet for the whole cruise!

Thanks for all the info. We're sailing Harmony in 2017. On Oasis the Diamond lounge overlooked the Boardwalk. What a wonderful view! I'm sad to hear they didn't do the same on Harmony.

Not any more. The Diamond Club is in the space of the old Concierge Lounge on Deck 11.

You can see the Boardwalk from the Diamond Club on Oasis or Allure!!!

Or I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes.

During their drydocks, both ships made the VCL into a Suite Lounge, and the Diamond Club was moved to the old Concierge Lounge on Deck 11.

We are diamond members and have been on allure twice & oasis twice. We were able to get our comp drinks in any of the bars between the hours of 5:00 & 7:00. Is it the same on Harmony? Priscilla

We are on Harmony now. Diamond lounge is smalles than on allure and oasis, but. Ice. Concierge is right on the rules, which is great. 500 diamond and diamond plus (including kid) on this sold out sailing, which is amazing. The preloaded drinks are available in dining room and showrooms.

Can anyone verify, I won't likely be on Harmony until 2019, so take your time. :D I'm just thinking this contradicts what I have seen on other ships, but I have seen some ships do things their own way.