Iceland

hihilo

During a driving / land tour of Iceland in MAY of 2016, we saw "X" ships at several ports.

I am hoping to book "X" for Mid to late June in 2017 / Iceland.

But various on-line cruise sites, + "X" site do not show this itinerary.

Could it be ???All sold out ??? ???

Thks for feed-back from anyone who has advice or info on this.

X visits Iceland once a year in May. In 2017 it also happens to be the President's cruise and I believe it's close to being sold out. We were suppose to visit 3 places in Iceland but they switched one port out and are doing Dublin, Ireland instead.

In 2018 it's only a 10 night cruise and I believe there are only 2 stops in Iceland.

Edited by CruisingChick

Although a bit painful to go through each date...all of the arrivals in Reykjavik are shown on

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/cruises-to-reykjavik-iceland.html

http://www.cruisemapper.com/ports/reykjavik-port-545?month=2017-06#schedule

http://ports.cruisett.com/schedule/Iceland/598-Reykjavik/September_2017/

and I'm sure there are others. Some locations are better visited on other cruise lines....eg. Norway coast, iceland,....

Edited by ghstudio

X visits Iceland once a year in May. In 2017 it also happens to be the President's cruise and I believe it's close to being sold out. We were suppose to visit 3 places in Iceland but they switched one port out and are doing Dublin, Ireland instead.

In 2018 it's only a 10 night cruise and I believe there are only 2 stops in Iceland.

If I were booked on the cruise and they took away a port in Iceland and added Dublin, I would cancel the cruise. Just my opinion.

DON

Edited by donaldsc

If I were booked on the cruise and they took away a port in Iceland and added Dublin, I would cancel the cruise. Just my opinion.

DON

It's easy to get to Dublin....you can do that anytime. It's not so easy to get anywhere in Iceland other than Reykjavik unless you are on a cruise or a tour.

I agree with the previous poster....and as I suggested before, take a look at some of the other cruise lines that do 3-5 stops in Iceland. The itinerary makes the trip....not the ship.