Current Platinum/Diamond Gift on Conquest?

Sparky2

We're sailing on Conquest for a B2B starting 1/7/17. Does anyone know what the current gift is now?

We'll be getting 4 of them so I hope it's something we can use.

Otherwise, we'll try to exchange the 2nd weeks gift for something else and hope it's not just crocs that are leftover.

We're sailing on Conquest for a B2B starting 1/7/17. Does anyone know what the current gift is now?

We'll be getting 4 of them so I hope it's something we can use.

Otherwise, we'll try to exchange the 2nd weeks gift for something else and hope it's not just crocs that are leftover.

On its sister ship Glory a few weeks ago, the Plat gift was some small postcard type stationary with envelopes and stubby pen.

Got off the Conquest first week of December. Got the wooden box with stationary in it. Got the same off the Vista in September.

Lots of people must be sending these back cause they still haven't run out of them in 5 months.:mad:

We tried to trade them in on Conquest but they didn't have anything else to offer us. Even asked for a few decks of cards (usually get them free at GS) but they didn't even have any of them. Guest Services dude offered to purchase some cards at the gift shop for us (probably charge to our room) but we said no thanks. Ended up giving the stationary away to a red card holder we found. They liked it.

I'm sorry what's the big deal what the FREE gift is on any particular ship ir sailing. I know its a perk platinum and above but as a platinum I could care less what it is. It is nice to be recognized with a gift no matter what that gift is. Pass the popcorn and flame away.

On the Dec 3 Glory we got the box with the stationary and pen on the 2nd night of the cruise. Tried to trade them but they didn't have anything. I happened to go to guest services after getting back on board after our day in Cozumel for something else and the rep told me they got a stock of the night lights while we were in port. Asked if I still wanted to trade. The night lights are very usefull.

On the Dec 3 Glory we got the box with the stationary and pen on the 2nd night of the cruise. Tried to trade them but they didn't have anything. I happened to go to guest services after getting back on board after our day in Cozumel for something else and the rep told me they got a stock of the night lights while we were in port. Asked if I still wanted to trade. The night lights are very usefull.

Very lucky. Stationary is the cheapest crap ever made.

Went to guest services to see if we could exchange it and guy there said no way no how this is all we have.

Used a few pieces to give some extra bucks to waitstaff and tossed the boxes.

Does anyone know what the current Breeze gift is? I have four of those stationary boxes already and will not be flying home with more. I have 8 weeks coming up on The Breeze and 16 more of those are not going home with me.

aren't you special. You must be a travel agent.

aren't you special. You must be a travel agent.

Well, actually I think I am pretty special; and, no I'm not a travel agent. I'm retired and since I live in WNY, I spend some of my winter on a ship, in the cheapest room possible, because that's cheaper than spending money renting a place in Florida..

I'm sorry what's the big deal what the FREE gift is on any particular ship ir sailing. I know its a perk platinum and above but as a platinum I could care less what it is. It is nice to be recognized with a gift no matter what that gift is. Pass the popcorn and flame away.

While I agree, I don't cruise for the free gift. Some people just want to know ahead of time. I prefer to be surprised when the gift comes, even if it is something that's a little cheesy or useless.

I would have really liked the night light though.