Cabin Layout - Allure of the Seas

If I can jump in here...

Bob, can you determine the location of the bed for 6674? I have that booked on Allure for April with mom and 14yo. Since he's sleeping on the sofabed, it would make it so much easier for mom if the bed was near the closet. This way, if she needs to get up during the night, she doesn't have to maneuver around the sofabed to get to the bathroom.

Any info you can offer would be great!

If I can jump in here...

Bob, can you determine the location of the bed for 6674? I have that booked on Allure for April with mom and 14yo. Since he's sleeping on the sofabed, it would make it so much easier for mom if the bed was near the closet. This way, if she needs to get up during the night, she doesn't have to maneuver around the sofabed to get to the bathroom.

Any info you can offer would be great!

Bed is by the closet.

Tomorrow. Heading out momentarily to get a car wash, Seguay tour and most importantly Publix for wine.:o

That makes sense. Who would want to get off a ship today, after a night of partying last night. :D

The bed is by the closet.

Happy new year to you.:)

Happy New Year to you too! :)

I'm thinking I should switch cabins to one where the bed is near the balcony....can you help me choose?

11686, 11674??

Happy New Year to you too! :)

I'm thinking I should switch cabins to one where the bed is near the balcony....can you help me choose?

11686, 11674??

They all have the bed by the closet. If your daughter is coming along, and you are planning on more than two people in the cabin, all of the standard cabins will have the bed by the closet. You can't book more than two people into the cabins that have the bed by the balcony.

Edited by Ocean Boy

They all have the bed by the closet. If your daughter is coming along, and you are planning on more than two people in the cabin, all of the standard cabins will have the bed by the closet. You can't book more than two people into the cabins that have the bed by the balcony.

Wow, thanks for letting me know! Yes, our daughter will be with us so we need a balcony cabin that sleeps 3. I haven't really done much research on Oasis class ships, guess I should! :rolleyes:

Wow, thanks for letting me know! Yes, our daughter will be with us so we need a balcony cabin that sleeps 3. I haven't really done much research on Oasis class ships, guess I should! :rolleyes:

All you have to do is ask....;)

Happy New Year to all!

Going with the assumption that the Allure and Oasis are identical, could you please tell me the configuration of staterooms 12666 & 11666? Any idea whether the proximity to the elevators or the Diamond Club would lead to any excessive noise issues? Is the Diamond Club a permitted smoking venue and if, so, would the smells waft over to the nearby staterooms?

Thank You.

Dave

Happy New Year to all!

Going with the assumption that the Allure and Oasis are identical, could you please tell me the configuration of staterooms 12666 & 11666? Any idea whether the proximity to the elevators or the Diamond Club would lead to any excessive noise issues? Is the Diamond Club a permitted smoking venue and if, so, would the smells waft over to the nearby staterooms?

Thank You.

Dave

Both have the bed by the closet. Those staterooms are pretty far from the elevator lobby, you should hear no noise from there. No smoking in the DL.

Thank you, Bob. When the sofa bed is pulled out, will this block off the way to the balcony? Would we have to climb over the kids to get there :-)?

Though there's not a lot of room, I believe you can squeeze by.

Edited by clarea