2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

An excellent list...one that would not be complete without adding John O'Hara to the mix.

Anyone know who the current Hotel Director is on the Epic? I read that Richard Janicki is now on the Gem. Thanks:cool:

Richard is on vacation and it is correct he is not on Epic any longer.

The guy on the Epic is brand new to NCL and not come through the NCL ranks. He was land based and this is almost his first cruise appointment!!!

Sorry don't know the whole line up, but just got off BA on Sunday and Mario was the HD. Never sailed with him before. Had a bit of interaction with him and give him a thumbs up!

Phyllis

Who was the captain on your sailing?

Can't remember the captain name for our sailing but we did have two captains on board since the position was being changed out the day we disembarked. Current captain on board is Matko! Hope this helps.

Phyllis

Thanks!

Can't remember the captain name for our sailing but we did have two captains on board since the position was being changed out the day we disembarked. Current captain on board is Matko! Hope this helps.

Phyllis

Captain Hilden turned over the keys to the ship (many photos on social media) to Captain Dan Svensson from Sweden. That was on June 18. That said, I think Captain Dan is heading on vacation this week until he returns in Sept.

The only other Breakaway Captain I'm aware of in the rotation is Hakan Svedung. I'm personally not familiar with a Captain Matko.

Captain Dan used to be Staff Captain on Breakaway. We wish him well in his new assignment!

Captain Hakan left the Breakaway at the beginning of May to become one of masters of Norwegian Joy in China. We were fortunate enough to be on his final BA voyage.

Matko is Captain Matko Condrlic from Croatia. He took over command of the BA this week. He is also a former Breakaway Staff Captain.

Captain Hakan left the Breakaway at the beginning of May to become one of masters of Norwegian Joy in China. We were fortunate enough to be on his final BA voyage.

Matko is Captain Matko Condrlic from Croatia. He took over command of the BA this week. He is also a former Breakaway Staff Captain.

Thanks for "filling in the gaps" :)

Yes, thanks for the update! Looks like being a Staff Captain on Breakaway has led to a couple of good promotions.:)

Whilst I confess to not understanding perhaps you can explain why you posted a picture from Facebook on this site.

I am sure those of us who are friends with this truly amazing Captain will have seen FB.

Anyway its not a grumble just a question.

Whilst I confess to not understanding perhaps you can explain why you posted a picture from Facebook on this site.

I am sure those of us who are friends with this truly amazing Captain will have seen FB.

While (what is whilst?) you deny it's a grumble (what's a grumble?) why do you seem to have a problem with my posting photographic info of the Captain's good fortune?. :o

As for FB I do not post, read or use that medium EVER. I received the photo by email.:halo:

Edited by Uniall

While (what is whilst?) you deny it's a grumble (what's a grumble?) why do you seem to have a problem with my posting photographic info of the Captain's good fortune?. :o

As for FB I do not post, read or use that medium EVER. I received the photo by email.:halo:

Its not a problem just rather strange to post a photo from an e mail. Never mind each to their own.

I suppose Mikael would be flattered.

Some of us have had the pleasure of sailing with him and chatting with him a few times, but not to the extent that we're Facebook friends - but we do appreciate seeing the good news.

Thanks UNIALL,

Stephen

Some of us have had the pleasure of sailing with him and chatting with him a few times, but not to the extent that we're Facebook friends - but we do appreciate seeing the good news.

Thanks UNIALL,

Stephen

Do I detect a touch of sarcasm? "thanks UNIALL!"

Its not a problem just rather strange to post a photo from an e mail. Never mind each to their own.

I suppose Mikael would be flattered.

If I'd known you were the Captain's public relations chief, I'd have cleared the posting of the photo with you first.:rolleyes:

Thanks UNIALL,

Stephen

You are most welcome. I'm delighted you enjoyed it.

Give it a rest. As it is said sarcasm is the lowest form wit.

Give what a rest? I thought we were engaging in friendly dialogue and good natured banter.

I can't believe your posts were serious. Am I mistaken? :*

Give what a rest? I thought we were engaging in friendly dialogue and good natured banter.

I can't believe your posts were serious. Am I mistaken? :*

I second the motion----Give it a rest! It's time to get on with life and stop taking up space on this thread...

Do I detect a touch of sarcasm? "thanks UNIALL!"

Say what? No sarcasm here. Just a genuine thank you to somebody who posted something I appreciated.

The capitalization was in error....I thought his name was in all caps, turns out it's all lower-case. That's on me.

But I was simply being polite, and expressing appreciation. I hope that's still permitted?

Stephen

I second the motion----Give it a rest! It's time to get on with life and stop taking up space on this thread...

Thank you for posting your opinion. I don't think you're taking up thread space at all. It's always good to compare differing views. :')