2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

Excellent post. Thanks.

I missed David Contraras by one week. Disembarked Epic 3/4/17. Look forward to meeting him sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

David is back

On Epic until August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sun - 5/15/17 sailing (2 weeks San Francisco/Vancouver)

Captain: Richard Svardmark

Hotel Director: Brian Walters

F and B: Rumi Khatao

Restaurant Mgr: Mihaela (Micky) Mocan

Beverage Mgr: Winchester Barracks

Concierge: Carlos Zarate

Cruise Director: David Klooster

Guest Services Mgr: Jose Piedra

Executive Chef: Prakash Correia

Executive Housekeeper: Angel Reid

Group Service Coordinator/Access Officer: Giannina Pedraza

Does anyone know Stefan, who will be acting HD on the Jade while Mirsad Bucuk is on vacation?

Thanks....................

If he is the current F&B director on the Jade yes I know him

Met him twice a nice man. Romanian I think. Ver

Can not add much but when we met him before i got the impression he likes to be behind the scene - very quiet

If he is the current F&B director on the Jade yes I know him

Met him twice a nice man. Romanian I think. Ver

Can not add much but when we met him before i got the impression he likes to be behind the scene - very quiet

We thought they were talking about Stephen Jacobsen. Thanks for solving the mystery as we are sailing on the Jade in June.

Probably still way to early to know. Check back 30 to 45 days out.

Not only is way too early but crew moves are now becoming standard and last minute changes quite common. As I have said before on this board other than certain people never try and rely on staffing. For instance the opening team on the Joy are supposed to be back on the Escape - but I understand this is delayed.

Do not misunderstand me - I too like to know who is where but sadly it is getting more and more difficult with the number of ships, staff shortages etc. We were recently on two ships and all the crew we spoke were telling us that it is becoming very common for ship changes mid contract.

Not only is way too early but crew moves are now becoming standard and last minute changes quite common. As I have said before on this board other than certain people never try and rely on staffing. For instance the opening team on the Joy are supposed to be back on the Escape - but I understand this is delayed.

Do not misunderstand me - I too like to know who is where but sadly it is getting more and more difficult with the number of ships, staff shortages etc. We were recently on two ships and all the crew we spoke were telling us that it is becoming very common for ship changes mid contract.

You are right on target. NCL's business model has changed. for better or worse, with the new administration. Kevin Sheehan was a "People Person" with a business model based upon happy and satisfied customers and staff. Frank Del Rio is a "Marketing Person" who accentuates improved product and pricing. That's why there has been a dramatic increase in constant personnel movement around the fleet. Only time will tell which was the better long term model for NCL.

My memory is a little hazy on exactly who it was but last year at the end of our cruise in early July one of the staff got off the ship in Seattle and went to Vancouver to await the Sun. They were being transferred and I believe it was for a promotion. Might have been going from F&B to be the hotel director.

I have a co-worker who worked on NCL as a magician years ago, he would occasionally jump from ship to ship mid-cruise. Depending on the port they would sometimes move him via the lifeboats with all his gear. Wasn't uncommon when moving ships for him to start in say Miami and arrive back in Miami or even another port like San Juan two to three weeks later after being a 2 to 4 ships. Other times he stayed on the same ship for a while.

On the Breakaway now

Vuk Malobabic- Hotel Director

Sayeed Razavi-Assistant Hotel Director

Shailendra Sawant- Food & Beverage Director

Olden Senior- Executive Housekeeper

Alvin Olivia-Cruise Director

Dia Ambida-Vanosmael-Guest Service Manager

Angelito Santos-Executive Chef

Hernan Gonzalez Rios- Restaurant Manager

Dindo Ramos-Beverage Manager

Mikhail Hilden- Captain

Cindy Samson-Hotel Director Secretary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You are right on target. NCL's business model has changed. for better or worse, with the new administration. Kevin Sheehan was a "People Person" with a business model based upon happy and satisfied customers and staff. Frank Del Rio is a "Marketing Person" who accentuates improved product and pricing. That's why there has been a dramatic increase in constant personnel movement around the fleet. Only time will tell which was the better long term model for NCL.

Thank you for your kind agreement. I agree with your comments too. But I go further.. The admission to the SEC has caused this change of pace and the need to deliver shareholder value is in direct conflict with some customer services which we all tend to want. The prices in the UK are going up and only when the last minute drops come in are the UK average passengers booking.

I agree too only time will tell but if we look back in the next 24 months I wonder how many of the senior crew will still be around. The pressure of constant delivery targets and uncertainty of contracts/length will take its toll. So whilst i would love always to know who I will see on board I now accept that the information is out of date VERY quickly.

A personal view is that they are very short in senior "NCL" trained crew (through the ranks)and this will translate in poor performance which in turn will lead to more pressure. The contracts will be extended to cover shortages and this will affect service delivery. Time will tell

I would again ask for the list of officers on the Caribbean Princess' present sailing out of Southampton.

Thank you.

Again, you will have better luck on the Princess board. Yes, I know some sail multiple lines, but most on this specific thread would only know about NCL officers. And actually, your request would be considered off topic, which is a supposed no-no.