2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

We love Captain Kostas ... by far the most friendly captain we have met on NCL. Also, Vik the F&B Manager is excellent.
It was our first time sailing with him, here's one picture of the senior officers on the Gem.

c868da9717284977d84079b7dbd4fca0.jpg

Elvina is a doll and so very helpful!
She was most definitely spoiling us with special treats sent to our stateroom, plus attention to details & offers for assistance, if needed.

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.

Edited by mking8288

We were lucky to have Karin as our Concierge on a Spirit cruise in 2015. She has sort of fallen off the radar and we are wondering if anyone might know which ship she is currently on---or even if she is still with NCL...

Ray

2017 NCL Pearl Line Up as of 2/6/17

Captain - Paul Von Knorning - USA

Staff Captain - Vincente Amicone

Chief Engineer - Oleksandr Denysenko

Hotel Director - Cary Turecamo

Food & Beverage - Tony Rosa

Cruise Director - JC Sanchez

Beverage Manager - Kiran Aguiar

Restaurant Manager - Oscar Fernandes

Executive Chef - Francies Comes

Executive Housekeeper - Gladys Torio

Concierge - Naomi

Sorry if I may have misspelled any names - this is a great line up - the Executive Team is very approachable and enjoys receiving feedback! This was one of my favorite of all times on NCL and this team made it GREAT!

For the officers, do they have a standard email address? Does anybody know how to contact them before the cruise?

For the officers, do they have a standard email address? Does anybody know how to contact them before the cruise?

The e mails are not listed anywhere. Only way you would have them is if officer shared it with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The e mails are not listed anywhere. Only way you would have them is if officer shared it with you.

That is not entirely correct - each ship has a standard generic e mail for each senior position.

That is not entirely correct - each ship has a standard generic e mail for each senior position.

Elucidate in that case please. Say, how would be get in touch with the Food & Beverage Manager on the Star; etc.

I know that but those are not widely given out to just everyone

Elucidate in that case please. Say, how would be get in touch with the Food & Beverage Manager on the Star; etc.

Mike

The information you request is a closely guarded secret known by the members of the secret society who are keepers of the knowledge. ;)

My Dad used to say the only reason we weren't Aussies or Kiwis was because his father's boat sailed from Ireland to America ten minutes before the British police came to arrest him. :')

In that spirit of comradeship, send me and email and I will answer your question. :halo:

john e mc neal at m s n dot com (no spaces)

Kia ora John

My Dad used to say the only reason we weren't Aussies or Kiwis was because his father's boat sailed from Ireland to America ten minutes before the British police came to arrest him. :')

Bad timing, he should have got an earlier boat to the Antipodes!! If I was nasty I would say "you lost but I won"!!

All the best

Mike

I would book a cruise on the Star and then ask to see the F & B Director when I got on - simple! Why on earth would I want to contact them before I got on especially when they move around so much.

Just back from the Escape:

Captain - Niklas Persson

Hotel Director - Jovo Sekulovic

Asst Hotel Director - Kevin Bland

F&B Director - Kivanc Ucar

Exec Housekeeper - Jose Omier

Cruise Director - Gray Tyler Neil

Guest Services Manager - Nomita Rambhunjan

Executive Chef - Prejith Sukumaran :D

Restaurant Manager - Melvin Lobo

Beverage Manager - Petrus Emilaire

Concierge - Rashida Lumpas

Butler - Totaram Sookdeo (One of our favorites with a great since of humor.)

Chef should be on the Escape till mid June, then Getaway for a couple of months, then vacation, then back to the Escape.

Petrus got off today and will be going to the Pearl through mid November.

We had the pleasure of meeting Melvin Lobo and Kivanc Ucar for the first time on this cruise. Can't say enough great things about these two gentlemen.

Pat

Just back from the Escape:

Captain - Niklas Persson

Hotel Director - Jovo Sekulovic

Asst Hotel Director - Kevin Bland

F&B Director - Kivanc Ucar

Exec Housekeeper - Jose Omier

Cruise Director - Gray Tyler Neil

Guest Services Manager - Nomita Rambhunjan

Executive Chef - Prejith Sukumaran :D

Restaurant Manager - Melvin Lobo

Beverage Manager - Petrus Emilaire

Concierge - Rashida Lumpas

Butler - Totaram Sookdeo (One of our favorites with a great since of humor.)

Chef should be on the Escape till mid June, then Getaway for a couple of months, then vacation, then back to the Escape.

Petrus got off today and will be going to the Pearl through mid November.

We had the pleasure of meeting Melvin Lobo and Kivanc Ucar for the first time on this cruise. Can't say enough great things about these two gentlemen.

Pat

I loved that you had a smile beside Prejith Sukumaran . He is the most amazing Chef ever. :D<3:D<3

Judy

Hiya! Does anyone know when Steven will be going on holiday/returning to the Jewel? Would appreciate the information! Cheers!

I think that Steven should have his vacation in early July which means he may return in early September.

With all the changes beginning to occur, do not known if he will return to The Jewel.

Thanks Suzie. We were aware of this back in October 2016 when the BA HD came up came up in last year. We too think the world of Prem and NCL have lost a great HD - any idea where he is now?[/quote]

Rumor has it Holland America has a really great Hotel Director! Looks like there may be a Hal cruise in our future.

Pat

Any updates on Epic for June sailing... would love to know who the Cruise Director is... and any info on cruise director staff too.

Also, if anyone knows who the Howl at the Moon pianists are too... the last few cruises I appear to have been accidentally stalking the same ones... be great to kow beforehand who im stalking this year! 😁

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app