Luggage Valet & Southwest ??

So, we've used Luggage Valet before but never with Southwest.

My question is... If we paid for Priority Boarding, will our boarding passes issued with Luggage Valet reflect this? ... or do we address this once checked in at the airport?

Unless things have recently changed, I was under the belief that SWA does not participate in the Valet Luggage program that RCL offers.

As long as the OP is using the airports that participate and flight times for WN will determine if they can use luggage valet.

My question is... If we paid for Priority Boarding, will our boarding passes issued with Luggage Valet reflect this? ... or do we address this once checked in at the airport?

You will get your boarding passes along with your luggage tags in your room.

We have used Valet service both on Allure and Oasis and it was great. It was nice not having to worry about luggage until we arrived home .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

YES! We used it on the Allure and had purchased priority boarding when we first booked the flight. Stayed with the reservation.

Loved arriving all the way across the US and seeing our luggage in Sacramento.

You will get your boarding passes along with your luggage tags in your room.

We have used Valet service both on Allure and Oasis and it was great. It was nice not having to worry about luggage until we arrived home .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Agree and will add that Southwest was the only airline that had a late departure cut-off of 6:00pm and your tags and boarding passes usually arrive a little later in your cabin because of the 24 hour check-in restriction.

Can't find this answer. Does Luggage Valet work out of Galveston (Southwest out of Hobby). Please say yes!!!

No, only Oasis class ships returning to Port Everlglades and Port Canaveral.

Agree and will add that Southwest was the only airline that had a late departure cut-off of 6:00pm and your tags and boarding passes usually arrive a little later in your cabin because of the 24 hour check-in restriction.

I suggest anyone who uses Luggage Valet with Southwest opt for Early Bird check-in. That way the boarding order does not depend on when the ship gets around to checking in the guest.

The other participating airlines are 10:00 or 11:00pm I believe.

I suggest anyone who uses Luggage Valet with Southwest opt for Early Bird check-in. That way the boarding order does not depend on when the ship gets around to checking in the guest.

That's how we roll too. Takes any worry out of the process.

We used the SWA luggage valet in Dec on the Harmony. Worked perfectly. We ended up with B boarding passes.