Loyalty credit

Queenmum

It's OBC from Princess. You receive $25 on your 21st cruise or cruise credit, whichever comes first. You'll get a card in your cabin. You only get one per cabin even if both passengers have reached that number of cruise credits.

21 to 31 is $25

32 to 41 is $50

42 to 51 is $75

52+ is $100

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

Yipee! I had forgotten all about the Loyalty credit until I read the postings above. We are going on our 21st cruise next Saturday and hopefully, we will receive the card in our suite telling us that we have the extra $25 OBC.

Jennie

It's OBC from Princess. You receive $25 on your 21st cruise or cruise credit, whichever comes first. You'll get a card in your cabin. You only get one per cabin even if both passengers have reached that number of cruise credits.

21 to 31 is $25

32 to 41 is $50

42 to 51 is $75

52+ is $100

Thanks, I remember hearing about it, but I forgot about it. I just noticed on Cruise Personalizer that we have 20 cruises so we'll be seeing the $25OBC when we take our Hawaiian cruise on the Star in March.

Got $50 OBC last cruise that no one could explain.

Knew all about the FCC OBC, the booking OBC, but the extra $50, no idea. Fortunately Mrs Gut took it in her stride and found something to spend it on.

Mrs diver would do the same so I learned not to tell her! :)

It's a nice little perk. It should kick in for me when I'm about 107 years old. :rolleyes:

Oh thrak you can be so funny at times. :D

21 to 31 is $25

32 to 41 is $50

42 to 51 is $75

52+ is $100

If passengers have different last names you'll each get the credit. Those with the same last name get hosed and only one credit.

My other half and I are married, but still use different last names. We both get credits on our individual accounts.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if the loyalty credit is applied the same for a 10 day cruise as it would be for a 5 day trip?

Someone told me that it depends on the length of a cruise and yet I'm reading that it's the same no matter what the length.

Now I'm confused.:confused:

Can anyone tell me if the loyalty credit is applied the same for a 10 day cruise as it would be for a 5 day trip?

Someone told me that it depends on the length of a cruise and yet I'm reading that it's the same no matter what the length.

Now I'm confused.:confused:

Cruise length has no bearing on the Loyalty OBC. Cruise length is a factor for the military, shareholder, and future cruise credit benefits.

On Logical Cruises (a single cruise booking that is comprised of two or more shorter length cruises) you only get the Captains Circle Loyalty $ Credit once per booking, not like the Elite minibar that replenishes once per individually bookable cruise.

Since about 2014 the Captains Circle department has been automatically giving cruise credits (not the CC Loyalty $ credit) based on the shortest individually bookable cruises without regard for how you booked the cruise(s). It shows in your cruise history as "2" (or more) credits. BUT, I am booked on a 29 day Logical next month and it is only showing 1 credit which has me worried that they have changed back to the way they used to give credits. Will ask more questions once onboard. 29 Days is a long cruise for just ONE Cruise Credit!

AE_Collector

Edited by AE_Collector

Cruise length has no bearing on the Loyalty OBC. Cruise length is a factor for the military, shareholder, and future cruise credit benefits.

Thanks for the explanation. I'll make sure to book my cruises individually to get the maximum amount. ;)