classic drink package - What is included... Molecular bar

BuckeyeMan

Ours, too!

We go to the Martini Bar before dinner and often walk to dinner still nursing our [emoji483]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If we don't have a beverage package and bring our wine aboard we've poured ourselves a glass and taken our wine into the MDR.

I don't know if Aspen Coffee is considered a "froo froo" coffee drink, but isn't that covered under the Classic Pkg?:confused:

On The Preisman's link with menus, scroll down to Cafe al Bacio. The section with International Coffees Cocktails are those only covered by Premium. They are $8.25 a pop. The others are espresso-based.

My understanding is that "Espresso-based" coffees are covered with Classic, as are smoothies from Aqua Spa Cafe. Oddly these are referred to by =X= as "Premium Coffees". Regular ol' drip coffee is free and available to everyone.

Coffees not included with Classic are the ones with alcohol. They are referred to as "Specialty Coffees".

If someone knows otherwise please correct me.

On my last 3 cruises (oct 16, nov 16, dec 16) on Millie and connie, all coffee cocktails in cafe al bacio were included on classic package (ie specialty coffees).

Smoothies in aqua cafe also included.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Edited by teamflames

On my last 3 cruises (oct 16, nov 16, dec 16) on Millie and connie, all coffee cocktails in cafe al bacio were included on classic package (ie specialty coffees).

Smoothies in aqua cafe also included.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Hi! I called Captains Club today to get clarification. Oddly, the rep is going to get back to me with a response because she was going to email the ship for the answer.

How is it that there can't be a well-defined, definitive answer to a yes/no proposition?

Am I missing something here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I called Captains Club today to get clarification. Oddly, the rep is going to get back to me with a response because she was going to email the ship for the answer.

How is it that there can't be a well-defined, definitive answer to a yes/no proposition?

Am I missing something here?

The chances are then that you will get a different response once you are on board 🙀 despite whatever you are told when they call you back! This is one of the few things that Celebrity are consistent at :eek:

We are just back from a trip on the Eclipse. There were way more discussions on this trip between guests and bartenders about what was included in the packages, especially the Classic package.

Most were arguments about one bartender providing a brand of beer, wine or cocktail as part of the Classic package that another bartender wouldn't. Or guests claiming that they were promised that their favorite beverage was part of the Classic package and that's why they bought it and then being told it wasn't included.

We had the premium package and for the first time were told that there were exclusions to the $13 limit - wines available that you could buy for less than $13 that they insisted were excluded from the package or wines that you could buy at a bar on the package but were unavailable and not included in the MDR.

It's gotten very confusing and something that Celebrity needs to fix.

We are just back from a trip on the Eclipse. There were way more discussions on this trip between guests and bartenders about what was included in the packages, especially the Classic package.

Most were arguments about one bartender providing a brand of beer, wine or cocktail as part of the Classic package that another bartender wouldn't. Or guests claiming that they were promised that their favorite beverage was part of the Classic package and that's why they bought it and then being told it wasn't included.

We had the premium package and for the first time were told that there were exclusions to the $13 limit - wines available that you could buy for less than $13 that they insisted were excluded from the package or wines that you could buy at a bar on the package but were unavailable and not included in the MDR.

It's gotten very confusing and something that Celebrity needs to fix.

This is EXACTLY what the kind of issue that should have no-kidding guidance provided fleet wide.

The chances are then that you will get a different response once you are on board [emoji79] despite whatever you are told when they call you back! This is one of the few things that Celebrity are consistent at :eek:

Y'know, I experienced this exact same thing on my first Celebrity cruise. I had the Premium bev pkg, but wanted to thoroughly understand which standards were included in Premium and Classic. Gin: Hendricks? Bombay? Plymouth? Tanqueray? I couldn't get a consistent answer from all the bars.

This is not the fault of the folks tending bar--it is management. Two CC reps couldn't give me a definitive answer. Management should be putting guidance in writing. A lot of this is a yes or a no. (Insert puzzled head scratch here). [emoji848]

So I read somewhere that you pay more to upgrade on the ship, $5 extra on top of normal upgrade fee of $11.80. Is this true?

I don't know. We've always upgraded in advance. I've read about those who do per didn't upgrades, i.e., once they are in board and have sailed a few days, they go to Premium.

I would hope this policy doesn't vary from ship to ship...[emoji50]

My understanding is that "Espresso-based" coffees are covered with Classic, as are smoothies from Aqua Spa Cafe. Oddly these are referred to by =X= as "Premium Coffees". Regular ol' drip coffee is free and available to everyone.

Coffees not included with Classic are the ones with alcohol. They are referred to as "Specialty Coffees".

If someone knows otherwise please correct me.

Good Evening -- We were able to get the coffee drinks w/ alcohol on our Classic Plan on the Connie. Also - I recommend the Affogato (Gelato & Espresso) :)

I'm thinking about upgrading the free classic drink package which is offered as one of the perks for booking. Are you saying we can upgrade to premium for $11.00 a day?

That sounds great since my husband really likes Johnnie Walker etc

Thank you

Exactly what you can do, except it is $10.00 + $1.80 ( the 18% grat )for a total of $11.80 per day, per person. This is what we have used part of our OBC for on our last 3 cruises.

Okay, so contrary to what I've read in other forums or witnessed on past voyages, an =X= CC Rep returned my call regarding CBP vs. PBP: are International Coffee Cocktails (a.k.a. Caffeine+Booze) from Cafe al Bacio included in the CBP?

She emailed one of the ships to find out (don't know which one).

The ship said "YES" those are included!

So why isn't there a Celebrity playbook of sorts where all of that is outlined?

I concede that depending on the day of the week, Rep at the other end of the call, and current lunar phase this query may be answered differently!

But let's err to the positive and celebrate ️+🥃 included in the CBP!