Royal, please add FOX NEWS.. Thank You

Yes, it matters to some of us. Not asking to remove a channel. Just asking to ADD FOX News. I personally don't care what others think of them as a news source. Royal should be inclusive to all their patrons.

" Royal should be inclusive to all their patrons" That was just my point. You are calling for Fox while there is already US news offered on the ship. What about the rest of us, Germans , Ausies, Chinese, South Americans, Central Americans, Africans Europeans , Caricom etc? All are patrons of RCL. Can you imagine how many news channels they will need to satisfy everyone. There is a whole world out there full of news other than the US. Quite frankly I am not interested in any of the offerings but I am on vacation and could do without it for a few days.

You seniors will not be cruising much when your Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are cut, you will have to pay more, just letting you know here because fox won't tell you........

I find it hard to believe anyone could depend on any of these for the funds to cruise often. We did over 35 days in the last 12 months and I am retired and nothing from SS yet for me.

Anyone who depends solely on SS to retire, miss the point of SS. Besides, if they are near retirement age, it would be way too late.

Harder to believe is that anyone (not you troykahack) is still spewing those same old scare tactics.

" Royal should be inclusive to all their patrons" That was just my point. You are calling for Fox while there is already US news offered on the ship. What about the rest of us, Germans , Ausies, Chinese, South Americans, Central Americans, Africans Europeans , Caricom etc? All are patrons of RCL. Can you imagine how many news channels they will need to satisfy everyone. There is a whole world out there full of news other than the US. Quite frankly I am not interested in any of the offerings but I am on vacation and could do without it for a few days.

What news channel would you like?? Where have I said channels should be limited. I wouldn't mind other alternative news channels, as long as they are in Ships language.

Edited by troykahack

What news channel would you like?? Where have I said channels should be limited. I wouldn't mind other alternative news channels, as long as they are in Ships language.

I am guessing they can't please everyone but it would be nice to have one from each region. Canada, US, Caribbean, South America, BBC, Europe etc but I guess there is a cost .

I know you never said channels should be deleted or limited but you are lucky you still have one, Most international guest have none.

I am guessing they can't please everyone but it would be nice to have one from each region. Canada, US, Caribbean, South America, BBC, Europe etc but I guess there is a cost .

I know you never said channels should be deleted or limited but you are lucky you still have one, Most international guest have none.

I agree. I am in favor of multiple sources of news just as long as they are in the ships language.

The mere fact that you refer to Fox as "alternate news" is telling.

I said, "why not add Fox as an alternative to the current offering?," as in having a choice. If you can't see the difference, I won't try explaining.

And, unless your cruise history in your sig line is abbreviated, what difference does it make to someone who hasn't cruised with RCI since 1993?

Celebrity has Fox News. We're sailing on the Grandeur in March...first time on Royal Caribbean in 5 years. Could someone tell me what stations are available? Also, will there be any fairly recently movies available or is there a channel for free movies on demand like Celebrity has?

Laura

Harder to believe is that anyone (not you troykahack) is still spewing those same old scare tactics.

fox tells you what trump and the billionaires want you to know, I am a retired civil servant that scanned 20 major news papers a day and watched and listened to over 40 news stations a day to disseminate the facts and the truth, I reported to various different people, NEVER listen to or watch one station..............keep an open mind........you will learn a lot.....

fox tells you what trump and the billionaires want you to know, I am a retired civil servant that scanned 20 major news papers a day and watched and listened to over 40 news stations a day to disseminate the facts and the truth, I reported to various different people, NEVER listen to or watch one station..............keep an open mind........you will learn a lot.....

All the more reason to have more than one news channel aboard Royal. Thanks for assisting with my argument. More is better.

Ok. I'll buy that. All of them seem to be editorializing networks. But we personally like one over the other.

it has been my experience that you get more relevant and current news from South Park on comedy central than you get from fox....... and I disseminated the news for different government entities......open your mind, it's scary at first but, have patience.....you will be a better person for it.......

OP, if they can add what you want and it doesn't increase my cruise cost, fine, enjoy. It's unimportant to me as an addition, therefore I would not pay for it.

But it is absolutely laughable for you to ask people not to "pull the grenade pin" in your thread when that has been your M.O. for months.

If Royal does not listen go on another line that DOES offer what you want. It's the only way companies will start listening to the consumer again.

OP, if they can add what you want and it doesn't increase my cruise cost, fine, enjoy. It's unimportant to me as an addition, therefore I would not pay for it.

But it is absolutely laughable for you to ask people not to "pull the grenade pin" in your thread when that has been your M.O. for months.

If Royal does not listen go on another line that DOES offer what you want. It's the only way companies will start listening to the consumer again.

I would certainly hope nobodies rates would increase.

I ended my career as an intelligence analyst. Job was to sift through mountains of info and try and distill the truth.

I think some people get confused with the opinion shows on Fox and straight news. I am conservative (Fox a little to commie for my taste) so I love both. but you cannot say Fox News does not play it straight. I am surrounded by CBC and its ilk so enjoy a different point of view. I do not get all my news from Fox either. As somebody rightly pointed out South Point cuts through all the bull and makes solid points.

But the reason for this thread is just to try and get Fox on royal. We just did back to back on Harmony then Regal Princess. The entertainment system on Princess was much superior and included Fox. Its what I like to wake up to in the morning.

This should not be a political dust up its just recognizing that a huge amount of people want Fox.