Royal, please add FOX NEWS.. Thank You

I really don't understand why people care what other people do with their time? If someone wants to watch the news by the pool, great... If someone wants to sit in their bed all day and watch the news with the balcony door open, great. Ones way of relaxation doesn't have to be yours.

And why are some people threatened by having Fox news available on a Royal ship? Whether you like it or not, Fox news is a very popular channel and pulls in much better ratings than most of the other cable channels shown. If you don't like it, don't watch it. I don't watch it often, but I would like to have it on in the background while getting ready.

Adding fox news will only increase the amount of +65 aged passengers. No thanks. HAL can have them.

I am not 65 or 65+. Nobody is asking for any other channels to be removed.

I thought this was all about inclusion and being inclusive. Why restrict our freedoms. I am not trying to restrict yours?

Some of us would just rather FOX News.

This is an inclusive post as I am not asking for any channels to be removed. Just add FOX NEWS please.

Moderators.... if CC Members go off track for the purpose of having this thread deleted, please just delete their post and not the thread. There are some that will purposely sabotage this post just so Royal doesn't hear our pleas.

Imagine if every nationality guest that sails on Royal starts asking for their news channels to be aired. After all the name of the line is Royal Caribbean INTERNATIONAL.

Hey RCL Can you please add CNC3 news also?

Imagine if every nationality guest that sails on Royal starts asking for their news channels to be aired. After all the name of the line is Royal Caribbean INTERNATIONAL.

Hey RCL Can you please add CNC3 news also?

I wouldn't object to other news sources and more channels being added. However, there is a lot of us who sail on Royal that like other news alternatives then what is currently offered.

Again, I am not asking to remove any channel or to remove a channel to make room for FOX News.

Why can't all be inclusive. What does it matter if FOX News is added?? We typically only watch the news when getting up and out for breakfast and while getting ready for dinner. We might like to watch the news right before bedtime. So what, it is our choice to do this.

If they are limiting themselves to one major news channel, perhaps they feel that they are better off with a more mainstream offering like CNN. Fox News, while extremely popular with it's target demographic, presumably has less broad mainstream appeal.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it and it's just that CNN is cheaper to provide.

In the end, you're not watching it for hours on end. You're just checking in to see if anything big happened in the world yesterday. Does it really matter than much what channel you see there was an earthquake in Peru or a typhoon in Taiwan??

If they are limiting themselves to one major news channel, perhaps they feel that they are better off with a more mainstream offering like CNN. Fox News, while extremely popular with it's target demographic, presumably has less broad mainstream appeal.

Or maybe I'm overthinking it and it's just that CNN is cheaper to provide.

In the end, you're not watching it for hours on end. You're just checking in to see if anything big happened in the world yesterday. Does it really matter than much what channel you see there was an earthquake in Peru or a typhoon in Taiwan??

Yes, it matters to some of us. Not asking to remove a channel. Just asking to ADD FOX News. I personally don't care what others think of them as a news source. Royal should be inclusive to all their patrons.

This is an inclusive post as I am not asking for any channels to be removed. Just add FOX NEWS please.

Moderators.... if CC Members go off track for the purpose of having this thread deleted, please just delete their post and not the thread. There are some that will purposely sabotage this post just so Royal doesn't hear our pleas.

I agree, why not add Fox as an alternative to the current offering? As said above, watch if you want, don't if you don't, but having a choice would be nice.

I understand your intent, to avoid politics in this thread, but these days, is there even such a thing as a truly non-political TV based national "news" source? Harder to find than a unicorn, I believe.

During the Q&A session on the '16 President's Cruise, when questioned about it, Mr Bayley said RCI would consider broadcasting alternate news channels. I hope that wasn't just lip service.