Royal, please add FOX NEWS.. Thank You

This is an inclusive post as I am not asking for any channels to be removed. Just add FOX NEWS please.

Moderators.... if CC Members go off track for the purpose of having this thread deleted, please just delete their post and not the thread. There are some that will purposely sabotage this post just so Royal doesn't hear our pleas.

They have limited bandwidth to show their satellite channels. I assume they have tried to figure out what the most popular channels are and have included those. If enough people were to request it I assume that they would change it, but they WOULD have to remove another channel to add it...again the limited bandwidth.

I read on one of the posts here, that either they've added the Fox channel of will be adding in the future.

Let's hope so. When we get up in the morning, we like to catch the news before heading out for breakfast and this is our preferred NEWS channel.

Cruise lines have contracts with networks and it costs a lot of money to have them onboard. They usually only have a few networks because it makes no sense to spend money on something that keeps people in their room aka not spending money.

This is an inclusive post as I am not asking for any channels to be removed. Just add FOX NEWS please.

Moderators.... if CC Members go off track for the purpose of having this thread deleted, please just delete their post and not the thread. There are some that will purposely sabotage this post just so Royal doesn't hear our pleas.

Send an email to Royal Caribbean.

When we get up in the morning, we like to catch the news before heading out for breakfast and this is our preferred NEWS channel.

As others have said, you might not want to bump another channel, but that would in all probability be a requirement.

We all have our favourite TV channels and news outlets. Is there any particular reason why your preferred news channel should take priority over those preferred by others?

Also, is there any reason why they should consider any additional news channel instead of some other type TV programming? There was a lengthy thread here a number of months ago where CC members were bemoaning the lack of TV choices, and I don't recall any of them asking for another news channel, let alone Fox.

I do remember they had Fox News when I was on Allure May 1, 2011. Did they just add it for that day?

Cruise lines have contracts with networks and it costs a lot of money to have them onboard. They usually only have a few networks because it makes no sense to spend money on something that keeps people in their room aka not spending money.

Ding, ding, ding, as the saying goes: It's all about the Benjamins. Also, I have a feeling Fox fees are higher than CNN's fees.

For years I have been requesting the addition of Fox News on my post cruise survey.

I strongly encourage them to add full satellite channel lineups where they can.

Yes it costs money to get permission to view the channel outside of United States, etc. but this relatively inexpensive solution is far cheaper than having people max out the very expensive and limited Voom internet satellite service simply watching streaming television.

Add satellite television before it is too late!