Free gelato if you are in the yacht club ??

Shippy

Gelato is no charge in YC. At the regular gelato stand by the pool' date=' it's just 2.00, so no big deal, really.[/quote']

we have been in the yacht club on Divina several times.

I have never seen an area where you can get gelato.

You can always get it Le Muse. They do walk around with it at the YC pool. Also, you can always request from the One Poll bartender. Just need to ask.

While In YC you just need to ask. You shall receive

Unfortunately, my experience was different. On the Divina last June, We did ask at both Top Sail and One pool and were told that YC does not stock ice cream :(. It was strange because I had seen pictures of butlers strolling one pool lounge area with gelato in little cups. Heck we rarely saw anyone offering basic drinks to those of us lounging, let alone ice cream or fruit skewers.

In the grand scheme of things it's no big deal, as the gelato is more than fairly priced at the two gelato stands onboard. We did get our gelato fix at LeMuse. They rotate a flavor of the day and the chocolate mocha was excellent!

Supposedly there's a gelato dispenser by the bar of the YC One Pool on all four Fantasia class ships.

This was soft serve ice cream and not gelato. Every time I've been in YC I've had galato by the one pool by asking. Maybe it depends on the butler and if they want to get some for you or not.