Trident Grill on the Ruby Princess

CBCruiser1960

Do we pay extra for this restaurant or is it included?
No charge for the Trident Grill. You take your food and find a table around the pool. I have only seen french fries for a side but it looks likes onion rings are available as a topping. You could pick up something at the Horizon Court to go with the food and then order at the Trident Grill. I tried something there one evening and found it so-so.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have tried the BBQ on several Princess ships including the Ruby. If you like your ribs really sweet, you will like theirs. I didn't care for them as I like my ribs to taste like meat rather than candy. I thought the pulled pork was pretty bad. Now I just get the BBQ wings which I think are pretty good.

I eat anything, just about, and I didn't like the BBQ offerings at Trident at all. The pulled pork was mushy and honestly looked like the pork they used in the buffet for tacos at lunch.

I found the ribs were tough and chewy.

It's too bad too because I was super excited to try it.

During an Alaskan cruise last summer on the Grand, they served crab cakes at the Trident Grill ...that with a side of onion rings while watching a movie at MUTS. Wow!! Happy, happy, happy!! Oh...and then came the popcorn. LOL

Oh! Wouldn't that be wonderful! Unfortunately, I'm on a Hawaii cruise. Maybe they'll surprise us with Spam musubi ;)