AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I use the Firefox browser and for the past few weeks have gotten an alert banner at the top of the Rewards login page warning me that some of the features of Allstate Rewards may not work. They recommend Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge (which is based off of tech owned by Google).

Firefox isn't owned by one of the big tech corporations and has always revolved around security & privacy. I find it a bit nefarious that Allstate Rewards is now encouraging users to use a browser from one of the tech mega-corporations. Nothing against those browsers, I use them on occasion for other things, but Firefox has always been highly recommended by websites, so it's no slouch. For years, it has gone back & forth with Chrome as the most used browser. I don't think it's a coincidence Allstate now frowns upon the one browser owned by an independent company.

So far everything still works using Firefox, but who knows, that may change. Disappointing.

10 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

I use the Firefox browser and for the past few weeks have gotten an alert banner at the top of the Rewards login page warning me that some of the features of Allstate Rewards may not work. They recommend Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge (which is based off of tech owned by Google).

Firefox isn't owned by one of the big tech corporations and has always revolved around security & privacy. I find it a bit nefarious that Allstate Rewards is now encouraging users to use a browser from one of the tech mega-corporations. Nothing against those browsers, I use them on occasion for other things, but Firefox has always been highly recommended by websites, so it's no slouch. For years, it has gone back & forth with Chrome as the most used browser. I don't think it's a coincidence Allstate now frowns upon the one browser owned by an independent company.

So far everything still works using Firefox, but who knows, that may change. Disappointing.

Also have been using Firefox on my PC for years and DuckDuckGo on my Android.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Looks like things have changed!!!  1000 points for logging in!!!

You might have just been really lucky!  I still only got 50 points for logging in and lost both rounds of scratch off!  I will check again tomorrow!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mommysoncruiser said:

I only get 50 points for log in but won $10 Shell gift card the other day on the scratch off game. Hoping to win some extra large bonus points. Fingers crossed!

Nice!  

13 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Not broken. 3 strikes and out

Maybe it's a timing thing. I usually wait until mid to late afternoon. And I rarely, rarely ever win anything. But checking in mid-morning, it seems like the incidences of winning increase.  I dunno....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Joe817 said:

Maybe it's a timing thing. I usually wait until mid to late afternoon. And I rarely, rarely ever win anything. But checking in mid-morning, it seems like the incidences of winning increase.  I dunno....

I was just thinking this.  I did it much earlier than usual this morning.  Might have to make it my morning routine, not my lunchtime routine...  

• Like 1