AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 2/11/2022 at 12:42 AM, n6uqqq said:

Are you taking over for the AWOL CABO BOB 😉 ? Will puzzles be forthcoming? 

LOL Sorry, no puzzles. Cabo took it to heart when someone told him his puzzles were annoying and to just give us the codes. 😂 So he said he was leaving. Maybe he's still lurking. 🧐 Maybe this will draw him out in the open. Cabo, you there?

Way back when, I was the one who figured out they were using the same words, but with different variations of the year. It's a hard habit to break, so I still try now & again. Too bad they stopped that (for the most part). I think they figured out that we figured out their secret. 😝

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 8:47 AM, wgeddings said:

Tried PUNTPRIZE1000 and PUNTPRIZE2500 out of curiosity too and neither work, just so others know.  Thanks for trying the variables though

Yeah, I tried 2500 and 1500, but I didn't try going up from 4500. I doubt there's any more. Once upon a time, they'd have 3 - 4 variations of the same code. We could almost always get 3,000 - 4,000 points for every one by making adjustments. They stopped doing it though.

• Like 1

We were talking about ways to sell gift cards a few pages back. We have some refund cards from our cruise next month that we had to cancel. It was weird because they refunded our Cruise Cash as 2 separate physical gift cards and the deposit as an e-card. I didn't think they issued e-cards for refunds. I know we could hang on to them, but we don't know when we'll cruise again and we'd rather not have the money tied up in gift cards right now. My girlfriend's aunt/uncle agreed to buy them because they have a cruise at the end of this month and we're passing on the 10% discount.

We still have a cancelled cruise from Jan. 2021 that we haven't chosen an option for (refund or FCC + OBC). We have till the end of March to choose, but I think we'll just take the refund on that one too, so we're going to end up with a lot more in gift cards because that one was paid in full, plus extras. Not sure if her aunt/uncle would be interested in buying more. If they were smart, they should because they cruise a lot and they don't use Allstate Rewards, so they'd get the discount by buying them from us. We'll see.

9 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

We were talking about ways to sell gift cards a few pages back. We have some refund cards from our cruise next month that we had to cancel. It was weird because they refunded our Cruise Cash as 2 separate physical gift cards and the deposit as an e-card. I didn't think they issued e-cards for refunds. I know we could hang on to them, but we don't know when we'll cruise again and we'd rather not have the money tied up in gift cards right now. My girlfriend's aunt/uncle agreed to buy them because they have a cruise at the end of this month and we're passing on the 10% discount.

We still have a cancelled cruise from Jan. 2021 that we haven't chosen an option for (refund or FCC + OBC). We have till the end of March to choose, but I think we'll just take the refund on that one too, so we're going to end up with a lot more in gift cards because that one was paid in full, plus extras. Not sure if her aunt/uncle would be interested in buying more. If they were smart, they should because they cruise a lot and they don't use Allstate Rewards, so they'd get the discount by buying them from us. We'll see.

We had to cancel our April cruise due to a new job opportunity. It is tied to an original Covid rebooking. My PVP refunded most of the cruise on an e-card and kept a small amount as FCC to keep the OBC that was offered with the Covid cancellation. We have until the end of Feb to decide if we want to get the remainder of the cruise refunded or find another cruise to book. Still have a cruise in April of 23 booked and just do not know how long at a time the new business ownership opportunity is going to allow me to get away. Hate to lose the OBC but  may have to go ahead and get the rest refunded.

On 2/9/2022 at 11:34 AM, wgeddings said:

BONUSPRIZE2500 for 2500

On 2/9/2022 at 11:09 AM, CruisinChandler said:

PUNTPRIZE4500 for 4,500 points

On 2/10/2022 at 10:42 PM, Organized Chaos said:

Nice one! Thanks. I decided to play around with it and found one more.

PUNTPRIZE3500 for 3,500 points.

YAY!!!  Thank you for the three codes.  They all worked perfectly.  Good having friends in high places😎

• Like 1

Has anyone had to order actual gift cards to be shipped lately?  I orderd on Saturday the 12th and they havne't even created a shipping label yet at UPS or FedEx.  I have accounts to manage both of those sites so just curious what your experience was with shipping time.  We don't leave until March 10th so I have plenty of time, I just don't feel good about them stating they will not send a shipping email when they have shipped in the receipt email.  

Thanks for your insight!

18 minutes ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

Has anyone had to order actual gift cards to be shipped lately?  I orderd on Saturday the 12th and they havne't even created a shipping label yet at UPS or FedEx.  I have accounts to manage both of those sites so just curious what your experience was with shipping time.  We don't leave until March 10th so I have plenty of time, I just don't feel good about them stating they will not send a shipping email when they have shipped in the receipt email.  

Thanks for your insight!

I ordered a gift card and it took about a week I think to get here.  Maybe 10 days.  Hope your card arrives soon!  Have a great cruise!

52 minutes ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

Thanks for your insight!

I ordered on Thursday the 10th and mine is scheduled to be delivered on Friday.

On 2/13/2022 at 10:05 AM, canes20 said:

We had to cancel our April cruise due to a new job opportunity. It is tied to an original Covid rebooking. My PVP refunded most of the cruise on an e-card and kept a small amount as FCC to keep the OBC that was offered with the Covid cancellation. We have until the end of Feb to decide if we want to get the remainder of the cruise refunded or find another cruise to book. Still have a cruise in April of 23 booked and just do not know how long at a time the new business ownership opportunity is going to allow me to get away. Hate to lose the OBC but  may have to go ahead and get the rest refunded.

That's cool that they were able to hold a portion as FCC to save the OBC. I didn't know that was possible. We'd have to book by March 31, and it only covers cruises that depart by Sept. of next year. We'd love to take the OBC deal, but stuff happens and we're just not sure if we'll cruise by then.

I am completely new to this Allstate gift card, and I tried to research online / this forum but didn't find where to start.

I am not a current Allstate customer, but I was not I don't need to be an Allstate customer to participate. I tried to sign up the account on PC, and after I logged in, I was told I need to sign on using mobile app. I downloaded the mobile app, but there is no Drivewise option for me to nor is there a place for me to enter the code. Can someone guide me through this?

3 hours ago, mkkao924 said:

I am completely new to this Allstate gift card, and I tried to research online / this forum but didn't find where to start.

I am not a current Allstate customer, but I was not I don't need to be an Allstate customer to participate. I tried to sign up the account on PC, and after I logged in, I was told I need to sign on using mobile app. I downloaded the mobile app, but there is no Drivewise option for me to nor is there a place for me to enter the code. Can someone guide me through this?

Recommend you read posts #4162 and #4323 of this thread.  I think you will find them helpful.