Picking a cabin via NCL website

missdenise

I do not know what I am doing incorrectly. I have the sailing, the category and the deck picked out.

I would like to pick a cabin mid ship to aft. Put I am not given an option to pick or see what cabins are available. On the left side of the page is different cabin #s and : Choose a stateroom # from the list below or pick the one we've selected for you:

I do not really want any of those cabins. How do I pick a cabin that is not listed? There are other cabins available because I had my TA check. I do not want to have to keep calling her back to see if cabin XYZ is open. ??? Thanks.

I do not know what I am doing incorrectly. I have the sailing, the category and the deck picked out.

I would like to pick a cabin mid ship to aft. Put I am not given an option to pick or see what cabins are available. On the left side of the page is different cabin #s and : Choose a stateroom # from the list below or pick the one we've selected for you:

I do not really want any of those cabins. How do I pick a cabin that is not listed? There are other cabins available because I had my TA check. I do not want to have to keep calling her back to see if cabin XYZ is open. ??? Thanks.

If you are given a list of 15 cabins there are more open (call if needed), if less than 15 that is all that left in that category.

Edited by biker@sea

Tell your TA where you want your cabin, and let them tell you what's available in that area in the category you want.

While you are on the phone with them, you can have the NCL site up and look at the deck plans to make sure the cabin the TA is giving you is where you want it to be.

There are more than 15 cabins available per my TA. I just was trying to avoid having to call her back several times. We need 2 cabins and I had to keep calling the other couple back and forth also. I was hoping there was some way to see more available cabins. The other couple has their own TA that they have used for years and I have mine. So we were each booking with our own TA. I'll just call back and forth. Thanks!

There are more than 15 cabins available per my TA. I just was trying to avoid having to call her back several times. We need 2 cabins and I had to keep calling the other couple back and forth also. I was hoping there was some way to see more available cabins. The other couple has their own TA that they have used for years and I have mine. So we were each booking with our own TA. I'll just call back and forth. Thanks!

The system only displays a limited number of cabins. For people who are not picky, it's an easy want to make a booking. If you have a specific request, it is alway better to talk to a NCL agent or TA with a deck plan up on your screen. And book it. No calling bath and forth.

Yea! I see what your up against.

Trying to pick an IC decks 10, 11, 12, NCL only shows only the deck 12 cabins and I Can't get to any deck 10 choices' at all.:o

Just get on the same deck and in the same general area of the ship, you don't have to be next door to each other. If you do want connecting cabins there are not that many, so pick one and then tell your friend to pick the other one. You are making too much of a problem out of nothing.

i have the same problem too..i love inside cabins on the lowest deck. for some odd annoying reason, NCL booking thing loves to select the higher decks. always have to call after i book it online to be moved down to my prefer deck.

i hate this about NCL. other websites have flashing lights on their available cabins or make them even different colors

Thank You!! I just booked a Princess cruise, went to their website and I could see exactly which cabins were available and which were not. Clicked the blinking light and it was super simple.

Some online travel agencies specialized in cruising (unfortunately can't mention any specific names, according to CC guidelines), often have more cabin numbers to choose from for various NCL cruises than NCL has on ncl.com. But of course, that means that you are not booking directly with NCL but at least you would have more cabins to choose from on various decks...

Edited by TrumpyNor