LIVE from MAJESTY of the Seas - February 3, 2017

Any recollection as to the order of menus in the MDR? Mojo, Saffron, etc. Any memory would be helpful!

Hope you had a great cruise. Boarding in 10 days.

Sorry, I completely whiffed on this one. Maybe Rick or someone else remembers and will chime in.

RANDOM THOUGHTS

-I really enjoyed the Majesty. I think it’s perfect for a 3 or 4 night cruise and I look forward to more sailings on this great little ship.

-I’m not sure I would do a 7-night or longer cruise unless there were some specialty restaurants added. I just can’t do the MDR/WJ for 7 straight nights. Thankfully Chops and Izumi are reportedly both going to be added so hopefully problem solved!

-I would ditch the Compass Deli and make it a Park Cafe. It seems like an easy fix. Adding Park Cafe, Chops and Izumi would make me want to sail this ship every year.

-There was an Izumi to Go table set up in the Schooner Bar during the Super Bowl.

-I used to think that I ‘needed’ a Royal Promenade. Well after my Norwegian Escape, Grandeur and Majesty sailings in the past 12 months, I no longer feel that way. I still love the RP however I don’t feel like I ‘need’ it anymore.

-This was our first time at CocoCay and I hope it’s not the last. I really enjoyed it there. The water was much nicer than the water at Labadee and the floating bar is such a great idea.

- On our last night Courtney shocked me when we were walking down the hallway and she said “I really like this ship”. She loves the Freedom and Oasis class so I was really surprised that she enjoyed it as much as she did.

-It took exactly 7 minutes to go from the curb to the Centrum on day one. Pretty impressive.

-We carried our own bags off. It took 27 minutes from the time we left our room until we were outside waiting for our ride.

-I loved the wild crowd on this 3-nighter. And it wasn’t just the younger ones that were plastered. We saw a ton of older folks all liquored up and enjoying themselves. I loved it! I can only imagine what a 3-night Carnival cruise is like.

-The pool was never crowded. We didn’t have any real sea days and the water was a little cold (not for me) but it was never too packed in there.

-I have no complaints about the service anywhere on the ship. The staff was outstanding.

NEXT UP: Navigator of the Seas for a 9-night ABC islands cruise on March 3rd.

Thanks for following along.

Tim

RANDOM THOUGHTS

-I really enjoyed the Majesty. I think it’s perfect for a 3 or 4 night cruise and I look forward to more sailings on this great little ship.

-I’m not sure I would do a 7-night or longer cruise unless there were some specialty restaurants added. I just can’t do the MDR/WJ for 7 straight nights. Thankfully Chops and Izumi are reportedly both going to be added so hopefully problem solved!

-I would ditch the Compass Deli and make it a Park Cafe. It seems like an easy fix. Adding Park Cafe, Chops and Izumi would make me want to sail this ship every year.

-There was an Izumi to Go table set up in the Schooner Bar during the Super Bowl.

-I used to think that I ‘needed’ a Royal Promenade. Well after my Norwegian Escape, Grandeur and Majesty sailings in the past 12 months, I no longer feel that way. I still love the RP however I don’t feel like I ‘need’ it anymore.

-This was our first time at CocoCay and I hope it’s not the last. I really enjoyed it there. The water was much nicer than the water at Labadee and the floating bar is such a great idea.

- On our last night Courtney shocked me when we were walking down the hallway and she said “I really like this ship”. She loves the Freedom and Oasis class so I was really surprised that she enjoyed it as much as she did.

-It took exactly 7 minutes to go from the curb to the Centrum on day one. Pretty impressive.

-We carried our own bags off. It took 27 minutes from the time we left our room until we were outside waiting for our ride.

-I loved the wild crowd on this 3-nighter. And it wasn’t just the younger ones that were plastered. We saw a ton of older folks all liquored up and enjoying themselves. I loved it! I can only imagine what a 3-night Carnival cruise is like.

-The pool was never crowded. We didn’t have any real sea days and the water was a little cold (not for me) but it was never too packed in there.

-I have no complaints about the service anywhere on the ship. The staff was outstanding.

NEXT UP: Navigator of the Seas for a 9-night ABC islands cruise on March 3rd.

Thanks for following along.

Tim

Great summation! Exactly what I needed to hear. Can't wait to see my own set of plastered people - young and old!

Sorry, I completely whiffed on this one. Maybe Rick or someone else remembers and will chime in.

Based on your pictures I know Night 1 is Mojo and Night 2 (Formal) is Saffron. But I didn't see any pics of dinner the last night??? :p

Thanks so much for the report! I also hope they add a couple of Specialty dining areas during drydock. Since this port is within driving distance for me, I will more than likely be on her a bit more. Starting next week!!

Compasses came out fine Tim. If you still have the departure flyer, that would be useful too.

I should have paid attention to that flyer on my last Majesty trip. I don't normally do express departure, but did on Majesty since we drove in. lesson learned.

Thanks for the review, would have better to be there with you all. Maybe next year I can make the SB cruise.

That would be Awesome Andrew!!!

Next SB GC, is on Enchantment of the Seas, on 2-2-18. We are already booking!!! There will be a Facebook group Created, if you guys end up booking it, I will make sure to Pull Lisa into that group. ☺[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by CruisingKat71

Sorry Andrew, I already booked the RS for next year

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless a flowrider is installed on the Enchantment in the next 11 months there is no shot Andrew goes on the 2018 SB cruise.

Or if they come out with a portable flowrider like how they came out with a portable squatty potty.