Beer allowed with diamond

bogofman

What beer is allowed using the three drinks on the card with diamond membership, in the bars around the ship, is it just bottles of bud or can I gave draft beers, guiness etc,

Last cruuse we were diamond but had a drinks package included so never needed to find out

If you get along with the bartender (be friendly, give some tips), they can give you almost anything you want with this Diamond Perk..... :):)

Definately agree with this. Being a Brit, I only drink stuff like Bud under duress and much prefer a UK bitter beer (Boddingtons or similar). A friendly word and and the odd green back has never failed me yet!:D

Simon

Sort of off topic, but is there any craft beer in bottles or on tap on the Oasis? Gawd, hate to have to cruise and only have the mass produced stuff available.:eek: Not sorry to hear Corona unavailable at all. :p

Typical Pub drink menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=51665723&postcount=104

Sort of off topic, but is there any craft beer in bottles or on tap on the Oasis? Gawd, hate to have to cruise and only have the mass produced stuff available.:eek: Not sorry to hear Corona unavailable at all. :p

It's slim pickings. If you're an IPA fan they have Longhammer and in very rare occasions Dogfish Head 90.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's slim pickings. If you're an IPA fan they have Longhammer and in very rare occasions Dogfish Head 90.

Thanks folks! At least there's some options. I'll do Sam and SN when nothing else exciting is around. And Pilsner Urquell and Leffe are good on the import front assuming they aren't too old, i.e., been sitting around in the bottles for a long time.

Thanks folks! At least there's some options. I'll do Sam and SN when nothing else exciting is around. And Pilsner Urquell and Leffe are good on the import front assuming they aren't too old, i.e., been sitting around in the bottles for a long time.

SN is my go to when they run out of the others. And they do run out.