Adding on Insurance

nissach

Can you cancel insurance if it is before final payment?

total guess here : since you can cancel cruise with zero penalty before final, i'm guessing you can change anything, even if you had to cancel and rebook. but it shouldnt come to that. i hope

When I booked our cruise I forgot to add on insurance (oops)....can I add it on now??

Our cruise is not until August, final payment date is May 11.

Be aware that if you have any pre-existing medical conditions certain rules and certain policies place time restraints on when you apply for the policy and when you put a deposit on it if you want those conditions to be covered...

If you have a condition you may have to cancel the cruise, then rebook it and get a policy at that time...???

To be sure CHECK IT OUT...

bosco

Good Point....it was just under $2400.00 US($3200.00 CAD) total for cruise and then gratuities for the UBP.

Keep in mind that you don't need to insure refundable costs (like the gratuities for UBP; and relatively sure port fees and taxes are refundable also).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

total guess here : since you can cancel cruise with zero penalty before final, i'm guessing you can change anything, even if you had to cancel and rebook. but it shouldnt come to that. i hope

Took the NCl insurance, having never been offered insurance from a Cruise line before when booking. Always got our own locally.

After receiving the information and looking into the policy, it is not a very good policy. Not very much money involved if you get sick or have to be send home from abroad. It's a very, very small amount!

So did not know how or if a could cancel the cost of the insurance, and have the cost deducted from my account.