Suite vs Yacht Club.....please explain

JUSRN

We are frequent cruisers on NCL and went on the MSC/Divina for the first time. They gave us an upgrade to Yacht Club at a reasonable price so we took it. Now we are hooked!!!!! We LOVED the experience! Butler service/private dining room/free drinks/beautiful private lounge. Everything was luxurious. But what I don't understand is why would anyone book a suite that wasn't in the Yacht Club? Am I missing something?

We are frequent cruisers on NCL and went on the MSC/Divina for the first time. They gave us an upgrade to Yacht Club at a reasonable price so we took it. Now we are hooked!!!!! We LOVED the experience! Butler service/private dining room/free drinks/beautiful private lounge. Everything was luxurious. But what I don't understand is why would anyone book a suite that wasn't in the Yacht Club? Am I missing something?

I've often thought the same thing, myself! :confused:

I agree with you. Some people only care about the size of the cabin when they book a suite and might not care about the Yacht Club.

I am going in a suit (Non Yacht) This September 😀 I looked at the perks and decided I prefer the suit package. We get drinks, access to private sun deck, jacuzzi on balcony, access to spa, 1 hour massage, and any time dinning. For about €1000 cheaper than YC and cabin is very big.

I think I would like to try the YC one day but travelling companion is not really interested, especially as the cabin are smaller. Waiting to see what the new ships offer in way of cabins.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I've sailed in a suite before, because it was one of the best cabins available for the price I wanted to pay - wasn't much in it between the cost of Fantastica balcony and the suite option.

The yacht club benefits don't really interest me that much as compared to Aurea. Having said that I'm perfectly happy with a Fantastica balcony

We booked a Fantastica suite . For $200 more a person, we could have a small inside cabin in the YC. For $1000 more a person, we could have a cabin about the same size as our suite in the YC. That is almost double the price. We are not drinkers. In summary, we can sail in a suite for two weeks for about the same price as one week in the YC. A no brainer for us.

Im going to sail the YC at Divina on april and booked Seaside AFT Balcony for next year and im very happy and very aware of what I am doing. 1,000 less for a suite that its 40% bigger, Im going to have an L wrapper balcony, the sound of the wake (priceless for me) 2 massages, drinks, access to a private area, a exclusive restaurant for breakfast any time dinning