A few Anthem questions...Diamond member

buffi001

I haven't cruised in six years and things have changed. I have a few questions

Is there a special room for Diamond members for Breakfast. If so , where is it ?

Is it true that you now have to pay for hot breakfast by room service?

Do you still get discounts for things like internet packages, spa packages, excursions etc ?

what is the difference between the two internet packages?

In Anthem, the hot items on the breakfast room service menu are extra cost.

The Surf & Stream package has higher bandwidth limits than the Surf Only package. You are supposed to be able to stream video with the Stream package.

I don't think there is a diamond hot breakfast thing on the Anthem.

I didn't do room service breakfast on my cruise. They do charge after midnight before breakfast for room service, but I don't know about hot items at breakfast. I did go to the diamond lounge each morning for cappuccinos and breakfast items, Austrian Stritzel, fruit, etc.

There is a diamond discount for many items, I am sure someone will post the list for you. I am not aware of any discounts ever on excursions, but maybe I am naive.:eek:

Theoretically, the speed, but unfortunately most of the time the speed is bad.

JC

In Anthem, the hot items on the breakfast room service menu are extra cost.

The Surf & Stream package has higher bandwidth limits than the Surf Only package. You are supposed to be able to stream video with the Stream package.

I haven't cruised in six years and things have changed. I have a few questions

1. Is there a special room for Diamond members for Breakfast. If so , where is it ?

2. Is it true that you now have to pay for hot breakfast by room service?

3. Do you still get discounts for things like internet packages, spa packages, excursions etc ?

4. what is the difference between the two internet packages?

1. No

2. Yes

3. Yes, except for excursions. There were never C&A discounts for excursions. (AFAIK)

4. Speed. Bandwidth.

The two internet packages are wifi and/or cellular. Cellular I believe costs more but the wifi is a bit slower cuz of all the people using it. So choose wisely and I recommend using the wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ther are 2 packages. Surf and surf and stream. Neither has cellular data, that would be with your own phone company and be quite expensive.

Surf and stream is faster and has greater bandwidth available so you can stream movies, FaceTime etc., while surf is good for checking e mail, basic internet searches etc.

I don't think there is a diamond hot breakfast thing on the Anthem.

I didn't do room service breakfast on my cruise. They do charge after midnight before breakfast for room service, but I don't know about hot items at breakfast. I did go to the diamond lounge each morning for cappuccinos and breakfast items, Austrian Stritzel, fruit, etc.

There is a diamond discount for many items, I am sure someone will post the list for you. I am not aware of any discounts ever on excursions, but maybe I am naive.:eek:

Theoretically, the speed, but unfortunately most of the time the speed is bad.

JC

I am Diamond level and will be sailing on Anthem in October and would like to know where on the ship is the lounge located. Our cabin is on deck 6.

Thanks.

MARAPRINCE

I am Diamond level and will be sailing on Anthem in October and would like to know where on the ship is the lounge located. Our cabin is on deck 6.

Thanks.

MARAPRINCE

Deck 4, just forward of the Music Hall.

Thanks.

MARAPRINCE

Deck 4 forward.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=04&shipCode=AN&shipProfile=1648&sailDate=1170226&hasNavigation=false

what is the difference between the two internet packages?

$5/day (13 vs 18) on board (can only get Stream precruise) and about 8x the speed (.5 Mbps for Surf and up to about 4 Mpbs for Stream). The speed increase (of Stream) does not necessarily translate into that much faster real world experience.

$5/day (13 vs 18) on board (can only get Stream precruise) and about 8x the speed (.5 Mbps for Surf and up to about 4 Mpbs for Stream). The speed increase (of Stream) does not necessarily translate into that much faster real world experience.

On a recent Anthem cruise with stream I was able to watch videos, use FaceTime and google hangouts. The video quality was excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums