Coffee for a fee in Luminae?Wine?

39august

Same as any other bar/lounge or dining venue on Celebrity; wine by-the-glass is covered up to $13 per glass; you pay the difference if you order something above that amount (occasionally they let it slide and don't charge the extra, but one cannot expect that). Coffee would be included with the premium package.

The coffee situation is a little odd with the suite perks. You can get speciality coffee in room from the attendant or in Michaels as part of the perks. The same policy should apply in Luminae but it doesn't for some reason. I've only been charged maybe 50% of the time for a speciality coffee in Luminae though.

This obviously is a mute point if you have a premium beverage package.

Upon looking at Luminae menus on-line, I saw prices for coffee and wine. Really? You have to pay for coffee? We have the premium drinks package so may I assume we do NOT have to pay for either coffee or wine at Luminae?

I know it is a little different than RC Coastal Kitchen, but as others have said, wine up to 13.00 is included in the drink package anything over, you'd pay the difference. Specialty coffees should be ok with your premium beverage package. Enjoy & I hope you like Celebrity. It is a bit different than RC, but a lot of things are better IMHO, except if you are use to star class, that is top notch on RC, and doesn't come close to Celebrity even when staying in the PH.

Had the premium beverage package & never paid extra for coffee or wine in Luminae. Had some wonderful wines.

We had some nice wines too. That's what I loved about Luminae. A sommelier who actually took the time to introduce me to different wines. I was happy to pay the extra above our package, but she kept it within the amount. Ugh...I can't wait for our next cruise! Back to working on my taxes. :(

Some cruisers don't get the Go Best with the beverage package if they take advantage of "State discounts" or on transatlantic sailings so they'd be charged for specialty coffee or wine in Luminae.

Also in Europe they don't get all 4 perks for booking a suite. We just upgraded to a suite for our next cruise. State discount was $1000 USD pp less than booking with all 4 perks. We like the perks. It is nice and convenient.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app