included drinks for suites?

39august

I saw a post somewhere that commented if you are in a suite (any suite?) there are free drinks in Michael's Club all the time. Surely that isn't correct? If so, no need to purchase drink package.

It is correct.

Most suite bookings now come with a beverage package though which is very useful when you're wanting to drink in restaurants and bars etc.

Our last cruise people we met were from England. Their suite didn't come with any perks. Yes the drinks were free in MC but not in Luminae. We like having all 4 perks.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app

Repositioning cruises and those sold last minute tend to not have any perks on account of their low prices. Some TA's also offer perk free pricing too.

I saw a post somewhere that commented if you are in a suite (any suite?) there are free drinks in Michael's Club all the time. Surely that isn't correct? If so, no need to purchase drink package.

It's not a question of being in a suite and drinks being free in Michael's but rather that as a suite guest, Zenith CC member or other VIP you are given access to the club. With in there is no charge for any drinks and the bar staff will get what ever you desire if it is available on the ship (with in reason) . Michael's is why we sail in suites and you are in for a treat.:cool:

Often I will have a brandy and dw a calvados in MC before heading up to the room and as we are leaving would have another pressed in our hands to take back to our balcony for a night cap:D

If you want to drink at any other bar or restaurant it will cost. If you have your pre and post dinner drinks at MC it might be cheaper to pay as you go for the rest but personally I feel having a premium package takes all the doubt and worry away

Edited by groryjm

MC is usually staffed with a bartender, but I'm not sure if it's "round the clock". I agree with the comment of having all 4 perks: it just makes things easier. Because most people had a drinks package MC wasn't really ever that busy since you could go to any bar and get any drink covered by the package.

MC is usually staffed with a bartender, but I'm not sure if it's "round the clock". I agree with the comment of having all 4 perks: it just makes things easier. Because most people had a drinks package MC wasn't really ever that busy since you could go to any bar and get any drink covered by the package.

MC on the S Class ship have a bank of cooing frigidaire's. M Class they are behind the bar. I'm not 100% sure, but I thought the bar hours were 7 am to midnight.

Yes, Michael's Club does give suite guests free drinks from 7 am til midnight. It is not a place just to sit and drink, though. Basically it is empty most of the day and even in the night hours. It is not fun to sit and drink by yourself.

Agree, MC had at most 6 guests in the evening (6:30-7:30) place was dead and service was slow. Friends took a drink out of MC to the show and recieved a letter the next day reminding them that drinks were not to be removed from MC. Think whether or not you can take a drink to go depends on the MC Conciegre.

Yes, Michael's Club does give suite guests free drinks from 7 am til midnight. It is not a place just to sit and drink, though. Basically it is empty most of the day and even in the night hours. It is not fun to sit and drink by yourself.

Our last cruise MC was hopping. About 12 of got along really well. So they had Lucy in MC book private tours for some of the suite guests. Other nights having drinks in MC and going to dinner as smaller groups Luminae. It was really our best cruise. We met some really nice people.

MC on the S Class ship have a bank of cooing frigidaire's. M Class they are behind the bar. I'm not 100% sure, but I thought the bar hours were 7 am to midnight.

I have seen this comment several times. Have you been in the Eclipse's Michael's Club? I do not recall the bank of coolers. I do remember them on the Reflection.

I've seen the bank of coolers on Reflection and Silhouette. Maybe there not in the other Solstice class ships or they need to be retrofitted.

The designs of Reflection and Silhouette differ slightly than the other three S class ships. I can confirm that there are no coolers on Eclipse and strongly suspect there are none on Equinox and Solstice. I strongly suspect that these were added as a later idea and doubt they will be retrofitted on the basis that it would have been done by now.

The designs of Reflection and Silhouette differ slightly than the other three S class ships. I can confirm that there are no coolers on Eclipse and strongly suspect there are none on Equinox and Solstice. I strongly suspect that these were added as a later idea and doubt they will be retrofitted on the basis that it would have been done by now.

I guess some people just assumed they were on all the S ships. I believe they were designed into the later ships as part of the expanded beer/sports bar concept for the Michael's Club.

Thank you to everyone for the confirmation concerning the Eclipse since I have cruised on her a lot.