Predicting a crash -- a website crash

cruisestitch

I'm not sure that I understand all of the hype for the Edge class given the we don't know the design of the ship or the itineraries. I'm just hoping that the hype for the Edge class will lower the prices for some of the S-class itineraries.

To others outside the US, don't forget that on Sunday the clocks change to summertime there. The announcement will be at 1:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time

:evilsmile:My prediction is 11;59 pm eastern standard time on March 12th for a web crash, since that is one minute before the time changes to "spring forward" and it will then be really March 13th .It does strike me funny Celebrity would chose the most unlucky number there Is being 13 for such a major announcement. Just a lot of hype!!!!

luvstosail

Boston Ma

I'm just hoping that the hype for the Edge class will lower the prices for some of the S-class itineraries.

In your dreams :D.

:evilsmile:My prediction is 11;59 pm eastern standard time on March 12th for a web crash, since that is one minute before the time changes to "spring forward" and it will then be really March 13th .It does strike me funny Celebrity would chose the most unlucky number there Is being 13 for such a major announcement. Just a lot of hype!!!!

luvstosail

Boston Ma

Luckily, it's not a Friday ;p.

luvstosail

Boston Ma

If you want a chance to win (?)this lottery (?) You many want to change your mind about the date/time. Saturday is the 11th. The clocks change at 2:00AM Sunday the 12th. The Edge news launch comes out a 2:00 PM on the 13th... Monday.....

Not doing what the right way? How would you do things? :)

Princess did a lot of PR and Ads for their Grand Princess back in early 90's, showing what ship looks like, cabin pictures, deck plans, itineraries, and only then it was open for booking. People had time to evaluate the information before they book. I would rather do that, then rely on Celebrity website ( I don't trust X website for my own reasons) to make a decision. But that is just me....

Princess did a lot of PR and Ads for their Grand Princess back in early 90's, showing what ship looks like, cabin pictures, deck plans, itineraries, and only then it was open for booking. People had time to evaluate the information before they book. I would rather do that, then rely on Celebrity website ( I don't trust X website for my own reasons) to make a decision. But that is just me....

I'd prefer to know where it was sailing, with plenty of time for planning, before booking.