Need transportation to Regal

happytovacation

Agree on the cab. If you look on the Florida Departures board (the Mods might move this there, as it really has nothing to do with Princess) you will see many threads recommending cabs. If there is a reason for a shuttle (a large group, for example) there are companies recommended on that board. But for just a couple of people, taxi or Uber is the way to go. You just walk out of baggage claim, and the taxi stand is nearby.

The Florida Departures board:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

OP - you don't say how many passengers and how much luggage you have but should it be too much for a sedan, there are plenty of van taxis for the same cost at FLL. As others have said it is a very short ride. You can see Port Everglades from the airport; in fact the east side of the airport and the southwest side of the seaport almost touch each other. See this map: https://res-5.cloudinary.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/porteverglades/Port_Everglades_Map_REVISED_November_30_2016_bae57d31-04c5-41d1-b193-a4bf242d9293.pdf

I was in FLL a few weeks ago with my family of four. We grabbed a suv taxi right out front. Easy quick and room for all our luggage.

Do you recall how much the fare for the SUV taxi was?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any names of transportation companies that I could use to pick us up at the Ft Lauderdale airport.

That would be appreciated.

Thank You

I agree a taxi is pretty cheap.

It's so close you can see the ship/port from the terminals.

Uber would be good too.

Taxi ride from Port Everglades to FLL airport was about $15+tip (2/12/2017).

We split the cab with another couple we made friends with during the cruise and just requested a van taxis when we got to the front of the taxi line so we could fit 4 adults plus bags. Needing a non-sedan taxi may add an additional short wait... but there was a small separate line of van taxis waiting for pax and didn't charge an additional fee for those rides,

Does anyone have any names of transportation companies that I could use to pick us up at the Ft Lauderdale airport.

That would be appreciated.

Thank You

There are lots of cabs at the airport.

DON

Do you recall how much the fare for the SUV taxi was?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

when you are in taxi line there is a agent helping; out. tell them what size vehicle you need. our taxi stopped at grocery store so we could buy a bunch of stuff. with tip and the extra stop it was $34

when you are in taxi line there is a agent helping; out. tell them what size vehicle you need. our taxi stopped at grocery store so we could buy a bunch of stuff. with tip and the extra stop it was $34

Thanks. Was just curious on SUV taxi as we always take Uber.

Last year a friend and I returned our rental car to FLL, unfortunately the company he rented from didn't have a shuttle to the port. We ended up tipping a competing rental company's shuttle driver $10 and jumped on his bus...