Prinsedam Library

dockman

Libraries have not been touched on the S & R ships nor on the Prinsendam.

For the P'dam - don't forget to go through to the Oak Room which has more books in it along with some very comfortable chairs.

I thought the Prinsendam had the best library of all the HAL ships I've been on (17 present and former at last count). I found classics I had never gotten around to reading, newer books. Plenty of choices.

I thought the Prinsendam had the best library of all the HAL ships I've been on (17 present and former at last count). I found classics I had never gotten around to reading, newer books. Plenty of choices.

Music to my ears. A good library is near the top of my list along with a good walking deck with deck chairs.

I was on the last cruise in Oct with the librarian and then back again late December. The library is still well stocked but books weren't getting re-shelved as quickly as they had been previously but overall, still a good library. The "take one, leave one" was well stocked. They even had books in multiple languages. Enjoy your cruise!!!