Who would like to see late evening hours in Windjammer?

They need late night food somewhere in addition to that nasty pizza and the now $8 + tip room service charge.

RC has the absolutely worst late night food options of any line I've been on (RC, Carnival, NCL)...

I always found complimentary hot food choices on at least Freedom class and below ships to be very limited in the evening as Windjammer shuts by 9pm. Your only choice is hot pizza or cold sandwiches/wraps from Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's.

Especially now that RCI are charging $8 for room service I can only wish the Windjammer can shut at 11pm or midnight. All they need to serve like their afternoon tea menu like burgers, hotdogs, nachos etc.

I would also love to see the Windjammer open later. Maybe they could keep full dinner going until at least 10:PM and then possible a scaled down version until at least midnight. There is just not much good to eat in either the Cafe Promenade or Sorrento's.

I think a small limited offering would be well received and quite popular. Maybe some bar type food (nachos, wings, chips and queso etc) and a limited assortment of fruits and vegetables. When people drink they want to snack and when people snack they want to drink. It might be fairly close to cost neutral if it led to additional alcohol sales.

Have to admit I took for granted that I could get a bite to eat near anytime I wanted while on the ship. Ordering and waiting for room service doesn't sound like what I had in mind.

Have been loyal to NCL until now and just might stay there and skip the RCI summer '18 cruise I was going to book. Never know how great something is if you don't try, but hate to be disappointed as well.

So, I'm gathering there is no food available on the ships after 9 PM other than room service, which I understand now has a charge? Is this correct? Given you are done dinner?

Depending on ships, there are usually Cafe Promenade for generally cold food or Sorrento's which would be pizza.

So, I'm gathering there is no food available on the ships after 9 PM other than room service, which I understand now has a charge? Is this correct? Given you are done dinner?

Most ships have other venues such as Cafe Promenade, Sorrentos, and Park Cafe which offer complementary food until late at night.

Different ships have different venues. Most have a venue where you can get snack type food later into the evening and some of the ships have at least one venue that is available close to 24 hrs. like the Café Promenade on the Voyager/ Freedom/ Oasis class ships.

Whew! Thanks. We'll be on Rhapsody.

Rhapsody doesn't have a Cafe Promenade or Sorrentos but they do have a Park Cafe open late in the Solarium. They also offer small plates for purchase in the Viking Crown (or at least they did when I was last on Rhapsody a few years ago).

On my last cruise on Liberty I managed to miss dinner nearly every night. I think we did the MDR once and Chops. The pizza and stale bread sandwiches got old really fast. I know I went to bed without eating dinner more than once. A little bit more variety would have been greatly appreciated. We just sailed on Celebrity Reflection and could get decent pizza and some random odds and ends in the buffet well after 1am every night. That cruise on Liberty was in 2015 and was the last time we sailed RCL mainly due to how poor the food was.

We have found that no food in the evenings is a problem especially on the Radiance Class ships. We do early seating for dinner and sometimes you need a snack before bed if you are up late. We've been taking zip lock bags to store cookies in our cabin since there isn't anything available.

Like a previous poster mentioned, food similar to what they serve in the Windjammer for afternoon snack would be great.